+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 359 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Banned suzonbmw is on a distinguished road suzonbmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friends we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote.it's possible the server is busy because the server was too heavy and volatile movement that many traders in and out quickly,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,950 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Mujhy to margin call say bohot nafrat hay au main ab kabhi bhi koi margin call ka moon naheen dekhna chahoon ga, last time wali margin call bad mujy bass bewajha hi mil gaye thee bhai.
    bhai koi bhi margin call ka muh nahi dekhna chahta hai, har kisi ko apne real money se pyaar hota hai, lekin kya kare bhai, ye business hai, aur is business mein carefully rahna aur dheyan dena bahut jaruri hota hai, ek galti bhi bada nuksaan kar deti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhy to margin call say bohot nafrat hay au main ab kabhi bhi koi margin call ka moon naheen dekhna chahoon ga, last time wali margin call bad mujy bass bewajha hi mil gaye thee bhai.

Member blonur is on a distinguished road blonur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sometimes made because the service is busy and do not forget that sometimes it has received 1,000 orders same time but not always. general the service of InstaForex of metatrader is better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The factor I dislike most about currency trading, is re-quotes, and also I dislike it when the industry goes against me very easily when there is some information that was launched, and because sometimes I am dropping all my cash even investment.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate the loss, due to lack of discipline on the trading system rules.but all the things depending on making good planing or strategies if they are good and expert planer then I am sure they are too good traders but for all the thing getting confidence is must without confidence they can't do any thing in Forex trading and life

Banned roberto110 is an unknown quantity at this point roberto110's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfi View Post
    well the one and only thing i hate mostly about forex trading that if their was no loss so we can win easily all the time when ever we bet that is the thing i want in forex trading but i know that it is not possible
    each trader would have hate in their time of loss, but we should be wise in dealing with the loss, we have to correct ourselves, and find out where the fault lies, so that we can become a better trader and did not hate this trade.

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zulfi View Post
    well the one and only thing i hate mostly about forex trading that if their was no loss so we can win easily all the time when ever we bet that is the thing i want in forex trading but i know that it is not possible
    each trader would have hate in their time of loss, but we should be wise in dealing with the loss, we have to correct ourselves, and find out where the fault lies, so that we can become a better trader and did not hate this trade.

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes i also hate re - quote... and i usually my chance to get good level is gone because re - quote... it is disturb may analysis market... so i must looking for new good level to entry... but, the most thing i hate in forex is getting lose... if you getting lose, i feel not comfortable and feel like i want to quit from forex...
    success is my right...!!!

Member asad002 is an unknown quantity at this point asad002's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hate indicator because all time they are not true and all indicator are not working well. i hate in forex is this business is very much related with psychology and if we do not have good control over emotions we may fail. i hate that in forex. because as human beings it is very hard to deal with our emotions.

Junior Member sugie is an unknown quantity at this point sugie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    something that we are difficult to access it is not fun, apalgi when the loss was not fun, but it's all we have to realize and analysis system to encourage us updated so we can be experienced again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 359 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)