+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 359 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Senior Member inayah is an unknown quantity at this point inayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    I hate when I got wrong about my price analysis and then I got so much losses and sometimes I have to do cut loss because I believe price movements will hit my stop loss point, that is the thing I hate most in this forex trading.
    better cut loss immediately, otherwise forget to put your stop loss. although slightly bigger loss than if we received put stop loss, it would be better than the exposed margin call. At least there was a chance to earn a profit in the next transaction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am only invest in my account is 1000$. so still now i am not get that target. so am still working. now i am get 100pips pm . but also i withdraw the profit.. so i am not able to increase the money. but from now i increase my profit from 100pips to 150pips.. so if i get this . than after withdraw .i increase the my capital .wish me .. i get the sucess.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pjpjpjjangid is an unknown quantity at this point pjpjpjjangid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i generally hate when I place an order in the forex trading market and it suddenly changes the trend and goes movement in the opposite direction of my trade and made me in loss and it takes much time to cover the loss

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate when I got wrong about my price analysis and then I got so much losses and sometimes I have to do cut loss because I believe price movements will hit my stop loss point, that is the thing I hate most in this forex trading.

Member traderking84 is an unknown quantity at this point traderking84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate most in forex trading is every time I am earning and controlling my emotion .the goes against my trade and I blow up my account

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate mostly whenever i make wrong analysis and wrong decision which caused a big lost in trading forex. Although that, i am remain confident somedays i can conquer the market and dance with the market. This is my personal target.
    Last edited by FREEDOM; 2012-10-27 at 12:58 PM.

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i also dislike big propagates for some of the forex and before we get into the benefit we have to combination 20**** as well for some couples so i dislike this and at least the highest possible spared must be 10 and more than that was pointless to business.

Junior Member yousef.3600 is an unknown quantity at this point yousef.3600's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have extensive experience in the field of forex but I try, I love everything in forex but the thing that really hate is the margin call because it causes me concern and the problem and I can not deal with it very well

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hate requotes a lot especially when you want to join a rally and get so many requotes. i also hate it when spikes take out my stop loss especially when news is released only to see the market move speedily in my direction.

Member rafimh is an unknown quantity at this point rafimh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate the news

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 359 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)