+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 359 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Senior Member JuraganGrowol is an unknown quantity at this point JuraganGrowol's Avatar
    Thanks
    Slow internet connection and also at time re quotes is one of the few problems which even i hate the most in forex trading and I would like when the trades are carried out faster and instantly on current market prices to be able to make a good entry for my trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member simonfx is an unknown quantity at this point simonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hate if the market suddently move more than usual, such as more than 200 pips a day for major pair. it really makes us stress, because it rare happened and it makes us shocked

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    when my view running at +pips but dead the interpret loco mote position so scurrying because the interesting was free, that is bad have for me, and of instruction i sum any pips causes this...

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pro2 View Post
    There are several things bothering for me in forex trading.First thing is requotes.When i try to enter into a market that time if execution speed is not such as i want then it is a very bothering matter.Again i am bothered on my bad decision sometimes.
    i think also that the same as what you have to say about some things that bother for me in terms of forex requotes.When trading.First I tried to get into the market at that time if the speed of execution is not like I want then it is very disturbing matter.Again I care about my bad decisions sometimes paramount to becoming a trader we are obliged to keep the emotions or control it so that we can always trade in the act safely

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are several things bothering for me in forex trading.First thing is requotes.When i try to enter into a market that time if execution speed is not such as i want then it is a very bothering matter.Again i am bothered on my bad decision sometimes.

Member mahizaman is an unknown quantity at this point mahizaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well actually lost due to errors, because you're not good enough to live, you will lose the market and worry about what you want to achieve and how wants to work, and we cannot control the market can handle the risk and we also see losses. so we send our work and believe that it is not impossible.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    the thing that i mostly hate in the forex is that it changes it behaviour at any time without and technical and fundamental reason at that time , if your position is open in the wrong direction then yopu will loss

Member asif.akbar is an unknown quantity at this point asif.akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very well really you shed as a consequence of your own problems since you are not good enough for you to make it through then you definately shed in addition to industry will not likely treatment what you long for to accomplish it will eventually the way it really wants to do the job thus we can not manage industry we can manage your danger in addition to we can manage your loss. thus we can develop your trading in addition to think us it's not at all impossible

Banned newtrend is an unknown quantity at this point newtrend's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most hate thing in forex trading is sideway market, bro. I do not like to see slow movement of price with this market. it always make me bad trades whenever i join in market that time.

Senior Member wahyu setiyono is on a distinguished road wahyu setiyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the thing I hate is when I'm profit and price reverses very quickly
    This is the most I hate it but I can take a lesson from this situation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 359 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)