+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 359 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 341 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote. I hate this. what is yours ?
    the thing I hate is when I lost in the trade I was doing so I would feel annoyed with myself
    but if I win then I feel proud of myself and also for the income I get later

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member caesa is an unknown quantity at this point caesa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex, i hate the high risk. i can get margin call anytime and lose my all money anytimes. i cant get profit all the times, but still can get loss, even i already make good analysis. this is the most i hate in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vanes is an unknown quantity at this point vanes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zam View Post
    I am agree with you. Sometimes, when market againts us, its makes me very dissapoint and very angry. But we should evaluating our mistake to make a better strategy and analysis
    i agree, so we must follow the trend and not counter the trend if we dont want the market againts us. forex market is really big, if we againts the market, we will never win, so we must be with market, not againts it

Senior Member zam is an unknown quantity at this point zam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by metic1 View Post
    things that make me hate this business is when the analysis and predictions do not match what I expected, because it always makes my trading losses, but if my predictions and analysis done in line with expectations, I am very happy, because I certainly would benefit from this business.
    I am agree with you. Sometimes, when market againts us, its makes me very dissapoint and very angry. But we should evaluating our mistake to make a better strategy and analysis

Member humtum1by1 is on a distinguished road humtum1by1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex i have 2 day weekend mean forex should not to close for 2 days in a week. it should opend 24 and 7. these 2 days are very boring day for me. and i cant spent these days easily.

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    things that make me hate this business is when the analysis and predictions do not match what I expected, because it always makes my trading losses, but if my predictions and analysis done in line with expectations, I am very happy, because I certainly would benefit from this business.

Banned numanpsc11 is an unknown quantity at this point numanpsc11's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you win or losses when you open a trade so we should always learn to loose and also should use the opportunity to win. It is all about doing good in Forex business.

Member shuvo50 is an unknown quantity at this point shuvo50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?
    i love forex and trading here 3 year. but one think i hate. some time pair price not follow economic news rule. its disgusting.

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by edmar6969 View Post
    The only thing that is challenging in forex is making sure that your analysis is 100% precise most of the time so that you will never lose.
    Sometimes forex price action is very much challenging and frustrating that sometimes making all of us lose our open trades and positions.
    So it is btter to have a more complex trading strategies.
    I agree with what you say about he only thing challenging in forex is to make sure that your analysis is 100% right most of the time so you will never lose one of the actions that are required to be done by a trader in perfecting trading system owned money management should be prepared in accordance with the trading system of each trader

Senior Member edmar6969 will become famous soon enough edmar6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only thing that is challenging in forex is making sure that your analysis is 100% precise most of the time so that you will never lose.
    Sometimes forex price action is very much challenging and frustrating that sometimes making all of us lose our open trades and positions.
    So it is btter to have a more complex trading strategies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 359 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 341 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)