+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 359 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thing that I hate the most is that the moderator does not approve the account and requests continue to be delayed for days, this is not a good thing because someone wants to see posts and bonuses for posts that he gets so this makes me more frustrated in Forex. and Trading is a good business and I like trading forex so much but I hate losses in forex trading so I learn more indicators and tools of forex trading so it's better for every trader that you have to learn forex trading learning to get trading profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate the most margins. I think all traders also hate this very much. If we get a loss and get a margin call, then we cannot trade anymore and we cannot recover our losses again. It makes us have to make another deposit and Forex is a market where you trade currencies and make a profit with a good up and down movement for all but I hate small points in this case like most of the time I predict about 99% of the market estimates wrong is not good and the second in this case most traders play it without demo trading all these things that frustrate me .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really hate after I am in an open association position and that I have an open position of profit and that I close it to the beginning while the market continues to be a trend on the side of our position so that it sounds like I have to find out about how to effectively exit the market and predict trends accurately. and I really like forex, and enjoy everyday learning, what I hate about forex, are some real couples (even I can't sensuel with couples etc), only they make me feel not great, especially EUR / USD, also not can understand the couple and make me lose many, many times, except that, everything in forex is very good.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To ensure all of us, we really don't like losing. Especially subject to margin calls. I think these two things are the most hated and avoided by all traders in the world. So we must continue to develop and improve our trade performance from time to time, so we can always make a profit, rather than loss. and I hate trading without making correct analysis and generally careless trading. This is the fast track that directs forex traders to a lot of losses because we need to make fewer mistakes to get more profits on forex.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course the one thing I hate on the forex market is that when my position is truly willing and profitable and I do not book a profit because the same greed and trade turn into a truly losing trade !!! and the thing I hate most about that is when the forex market is sideways because it can be ascertained that is the main cause why I can get MC and LOST many of the losses I experience countless from sideway somehow maybe it's sideways is my big enemy, I tend to metatrader close the meeting- meeting conditions when sideway sideway but often also comes suddenly when I want to open a position ..

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate things related to forex trading when I make my predictions always predictable but after I enter the trade it turns out that sometimes it gives the wrong signal so I often feel confused and emotional with it. therefore to this day I will study better not to be harmed by prediction errors. and the more hatred in the forex market is the loss. if we will get losses again and again then this is the worst thing for us and we need to have a better trade to meet our losses in the market.

Banned Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c� View Post
    Dear friends we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote. I hate this. what is yours ?
    mujahy forex mei kabhi asi baat nahe buri lagi jo kaabiley nafrat (hate) ho esliye ye jo aap ka issue hay ye kay re-quote ka masla ata hay ye tab hota hay jab big news ai ho tezzi se movement change horahi ho so assi condition mei new order open kay liye ye chota sa minor sa issue hota hay not a big problem...

Senior Member NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,516 Times in 1,199 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Volatility of the market is sometime so worst for me in forex. While I am having good profits, within the next second I go to lose lots of money. And I hate this about forex most. I suffered these moments lots of time while trading. But I love this about forex too as I get serious chance of making lots and lots of money.

Senior Member NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,516 Times in 1,199 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is very bad some times we have to wait and wait and wait for some movement in market. this time I just hate to wait as this is human nature so every one wants to get quick profit. yes losing money is another factor that I hate so I just always want to earn and do not want to lose money. it is bad because after some work instead of earning we have to lose.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,318 Times in 20,097 Posts
    Main forex main opportunities ko find karta hon kay koi acha moka milay aor main big lot size say apni trade market main enter kar don to ho yeh hai main jab trade laganey ki koshish karta hon to wo lagti he nai hai for example main gold main 1210 per trade enter kar raha tha but wo lagi nai aor kuch dair bad jab lagi to wo 1207 per lagi ab khud dekh lein 3 point ka gap agaya aor phir muje bohat gussa ata hai.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

NOOR151 (2018-10-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 359 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)