+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 359 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I hate in floating forex. Every day I have to face floating and floating again. Many times, waiting for profit because a lot of floating is really boring, because we will not profit until the position is closed and the difficult thing in this market is to ensure your market analysis is 100% accurate at all times because if you do you will never lose against the market . When the market starts to move it does not move in a straight line it makes small fake movements that are very confusing and annoying that sometimes make us lose our trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the thing I hate the most is the movement in the forex market itself because I often get caught up in market movements that should be in accordance with my analysis and according to my analysis indicators stable conclusions are bearish but in fact after I place orders not bullish markets and I also like forex it's true that someday we want to stop ordering or place an order on the same time server not working and say for requote. that's the most awkward moment for me and sometimes when I lose money in trading right then and there

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is nothing special that I hate about Forex except the fact that sometimes I have to deal with losses and that I have to learn a lot to understand the Forex market and how trade is done. The learning process is long and a trader must be very patient in learning because pro skills come slowly over time. But overall I like this market. and I went to lose a lot of moeny and I hate this about forex which I experienced most of the time losing time while trading but I like this about forex because I get a serious opportunity to make lots and lose money.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to know about thigns that will save you for knowing about the team about this as well as about what I want to mention also about. so things will lean on their own behalf on tigns who will be part of the team about it too. and my problem is completely different from what you have, requotes and volatility does affect but it's not in our hands, what's in my hands is my sleep, because the timing is strange in the Australian market I have to give up sleeping or sleep early, affect my health and I hate this, I hope I am an Australian so that I can transact well.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always try to avoid the mistakes that I have made in my trade but some time I repeat them again then I feel sad at my own decision and try to avoid it in my order in the future and. When I have a good profit, in the next few seconds I lose a lot of money. And I really hate this about forex. I suffer at this time a lot of time when trading. But I like this about forex too because I get a great opportunity to make a lot of money. This is a very bad thing several times we have to wait and wait and wait for some movements in the market.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here is the fast track leading the foreign exchange business is a lot of damage because we need to make fewer mistakes to get more profits in forex ... I hate failed transactions to properly analyze business and general carelessness and All traders hate to make losses but traders must make losses and traders cannot make profits on all traders. So traders must follow the god money management and traders must have the right trade knowledge. Traders must be careful and traders need to develop more skills to avoid losses in forex and make a profit.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the thing that is most hated in forex is when a trader waits for profit and keeps thinking about what he will do with the money then he loses and he does not get profit but personally I don't hate this too much because I accept loss like receiving profit and what I hate on forex is opening a trade when I run out of concentration and then I see it moving in a bad direction. This results in a loss and I blame myself for opening it. What I did, I immediately closed it and stopped trading then returned with more concentration and here the mission became more difficult, because we talked about recovering losses and this was one of the hardest tasks at FOrex

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I don't find hatred in Forex. I think Forex Markets is the best trade in the world and Forex is better than others as a business. Forex trading all systems is very easy and very simple to trade. I know Forex is a risky business but this business is profitable too! and if I meet a meta trader when there is big news that decides the broker's connection if this is a game to eliminate the opportunity at that time or is it really a mistake, please help or opinion about that. where is the best broker to trade? too often requotes I experience the same thing as you.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I like forex trading a lot. But when the market is not in a good mood and prices continue to fall, it feels very bad. Maybe that is the thing I hate most about forex. Even continually losing money is another disgusting factor for me and in forex trading, the thing I hate the most is getting a re-quote pop when I want to enter the trade because it will only make me lose a very good entry point and also I have it when I want to close the trade and it refuses to close

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the market is down, it really annoys me. And I hate this most in forex. When this happens, it will change all my actions and mentality with which I can trade. But if the market goes well, there are no problems with my emotions and I can trade forex easily. and There are times when there are interventions with large authorities or banks that make us lose suddenly without getting time to close our trade even stop losses executed far below where we regulate it, why don't they allow market trading to be natural - I really hate such interventions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 359 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)