+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 359 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    I hate the market when it starts moving opposite to my position, sometimes whatever our analysis is , it does not obey it and makes to suffer with loss. In such times i feel bad about Forex and start hating it. But now i realize that hating will not solve the problem instead i should learn with patience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Volatility of the market is sometime so worst for me in forex. While I am having good profits, within the next second I go to lose lots of money. And I hate this about forex most. I suffered these moments lots of time while trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Definitely margin call. Facing margin call means you don't have the chance to get back anymore. What you have lost is lost. This is a huge blow to every trader. I remember when I firsted traded on MT4 I met margin call twice and that almost made me gave up forex trading.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BCA View Post
    This is because the server is busy or the connection is week. You will re-quote this. No one is worried about this for long-term traders, if you are a scalper then increase your internet connection. Or avoid trading on news time. In sudden market movements, repeated quotas are normal. and losses are the things I hate most in forex. I think everyone will certainly hate losses in forex. This is the only thing I hate most about forex. Besides that forex is the best in the world
    जब कीमतों में बहुत तेजी से बदलाव होता है तो रि-कोट्स मुख्य समस्या होती है और इससे मुझे कभी-कभी नुकसान होता है और कभी-कभी लाभ होता है। बाजार के लिए फिर से स्थिर होने और फिर आदेशों को बंद करने या बाजार में नए आदेशों को रखने के लिए हमेशा अच्छा होता है जो मैं हमेशा करता हूं। और जब मैंने अपने लाभ में वृद्धि देखी, लेकिन अचानक मैंने इसे दूसरे कमरे से या कहीं और आने के बाद देखा कि मैं हार गया तो मैं बहुत निराश हो गया

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You're right, brother, hate doesn't make me happy a lot, for this situation that happens to me every day when I don't get good profits, hatred starts to appear in my mind, but it's only a matter of time and everything I can remember. and I don't hate anything in forex. I know that everything in forex is for reasons, whether profit, loss, profit, stop losses, trends or market ranges. If you learn to follow the market, you will not hate anything in forex.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Re-quotes are the main problem when prices change very fast and that gives me sometimes loss and sometimes profit. It's always good to wait for the market to stabilize again and then close orders or place new orders on the market that I always do. and When I saw my profits increase but suddenly I saw it after coming from another room or anywhere else that I lost I fell very disappointed

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many things I hate about forex. Some time servers or I know nothing but busy and I can't open a position where I want it. And as soon as I open the position the market moves in a fast direction. Some news time. I hate the news to me losing a lot because of this. and Forex se hate the company ma balakay ma apnay lust and greed se hate karta hon jo mjhe hamesha hi market ma motivate karta ha to ma zayda se zayda trade lagon is liye ma hamesha apnay greed ko overcome karna chahta hon tray is to sath mjhe market you're not sure hona acha nahi lagta ha.

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is because the server is busy or the connection is week. You will re-quote this. No one is worried about this for long-term traders, if you are a scalper then increase your internet connection. Or avoid trading on news time. In sudden market movements, repeated quotas are normal. and losses are the things I hate most in forex. I think everyone will certainly hate losses in forex. This is the only thing I hate most about forex. Besides that forex is the best in the world

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro actually I think the loss in forex, is something that all traders hate at forex and I'm sure there are no traders who want to suffer losses while trading but that is part of this trade and market so losses cannot be avoided and traders must accept losses. and I usually get involved and feel sad when my trade faces losses and even more so when I have made a position on fundamentals especially when I feel that the market has gone up and now the trend has reversed but that is a bad thing in practice I believe

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Several times the market price will move very slowly and there is very little volatility, this condition that I hate the most. I need good volatility to trade and prices move slowly on the chart making me annoyed. and what I hate most about forex is that when the trend moves in a certain direction, I jump up there and suddenly the trend seems to turn around. It was very annoying when it happened like that.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fanue For This Useful Post:

dingin (2019-05-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 359 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)