+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 359 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The friends we love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing when I want to open or close an order and meta traders say re-quote. Maybe the server is busy because the server is too heavy and the movement is easily changed so that many traders in and out quickly, Yes, I have some things I hate in forex trading. Requote is the first. I am a scalper and price changes in some pips are very important and influential for me. Second, stop the loss hunters. I really hate this. There are candles that just hunt my stop loss before continuing the trend. Sometimes I compare the candle to another broker and I do not find it in their terminal trading. And of course I hate to lose....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes i also hate to quote back ... and i usually my chance to get a good rate is lost due to re-quote ... it disturbs the market analysis ... so i need to find a new good level to enter ... but, the thing I hate the most in forex is losing ... if you lose, I feel uncomfortable and feel like I want to stop from forex ... I hate indicators because all the time is not right and all the indicators are not working properly. I hate in forex is this business is very related to psychology and if we do not have good control over our emotions may fail. I hate it in forex. because as humans it is very difficult to cope with our emotions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i think so there are many other situations besides the two discussed above which is over-trading. The main problem is that many traders are not aware that they are trading excessively while they are in the moment. It's easy to get hung up on a less than perfect setup trade and forget about your trading plan and not be aware of whether you're trading too much. keep your spirit that the forex market will give you lots of things, so you will always learn and practice. We all know how hard it is to make money from this business and when we make a profit in our trade, we always become greedy that we can make more money

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thing that I hate in forex is the boring market activity of today. Sometimes when I open a position and think that I will close the position for a profit of only 10 pips and suddenly the market stalled and for the next two hours remain the same then I started to hate this and leave the trading terminal after installing SL and TP. . You always stay with the trade that one day you will recover all your losses that can cause further losses. In fact it is not a single trade, this is a race where your luck plays an important role. Honey, you actually lose because of your mistake because you are not good enough to survive then you will lose and the market will not care about what you want to achieve if you want work so we can not control the market so we can control the risks and we can control our losses.requotes can be said it may be the server is busy because the server is too heavy and the movement is volatile so many traders in and out quickly, sometimes I like requotes,

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    i hate when the price hit my stop loss, but after hit my stop loss, the trend is changed. it really can makes me angry. because i just need to place my stop loss a few pips again to make the price not hit my stop loss.

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    men greed sy bohot hi hate krta hun Q k is k chakar men bnda wo sb kho deta hy jis k loss ka koi chance hi nhi hota greed sy aap kbhi b aagay nhi brh sktay or na hi acha profit earn kr skty hen Q k greed aisi shay hy o aap ko zyada profit earn krnay k liay majbur krti hy or aap bad trading kr k wo b loss kr detay hen

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I was a forex beginner I really hated that I suffered losses because I was thinking about losses in a negative way but now I know that if we suffer losses then we have gained an experience so now I do not mind if I suffer losses, I just continue my trading thinking that one day I will cover all my losses and also I will make a good profit. Forex is the best currency business in the world. When I fell into a trade, I stopped my trading but most traders trade here to copy a very bad post for Forex traders. they can take greed. so I can not support this way to earn money, We must avoid this when we trade on Forex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nusantara For This Useful Post:

tresemey (2018-03-15)

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well the problem is, it is one of the things that happens when you are trading because it happens as a result of many things, such as during the news release the market will move fast and if you try to place an order In a certain period your order may not be accepted and so when it may be as a result of bad internet network Most often I hate the thing that the market moves very fast at any time so we will not get the time to close the trade and when we are in profit at the same time we will get negative float so that better to close trades when you have a nice profit

10. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

balla (2018-03-13)

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first I used to hate losses in Forex trading, but now I hate low volatility in the market more than anything. Because it makes me wait a long time to get results in the market and wait so much time makes me very angry. The more unstable the market, the less tension for me. I hate losing trades and I want to get more and more pips in forex so I should be able to earn more money easily in forex without any problems and if I know how to manage a better trade then I can do it. good trade

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai agar app es kam mai experience hasal nai karte hai fer app es kam mai forex ko hate karo ge bai, forex ek asa bussiness hai jis mai app ko pehle kise ache trader se es kam ka experience hasal karna chahi aa fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai app acha paisa kama sakte hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 359 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)