+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 359 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,648 Times in 13,865 Posts
    mujhe 2 chezion sy bohat zayda nafarat hein ik to Volatility marketing system hein 2nd jab mujhe loss ho jata hein to main bohat zayda gusa karta hun lakin is main be meri he ghalti hoti hein ur main lesson he lytre hun ur next aviod krta hun wo mistake ko repeat nhi kroo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-25), Unregistered (3)

Member Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 427 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading, even though I am late taking the opportunity to make a profit. I consider all of that as my own fault. We must remain calm and relaxed in a trade that does not hate something that happens later. and for me, what I hate most in the forex market is runaway and I also hate it when I make the same mistakes over and over and my trades suffer losses so I practice controlling my emotions when I trade !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali has much to be proud of Umerali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 427 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margina call aur jab market mein movement of accha nahi hota aur mera rehta open trade hi ye when mujhe bahut hi kahrab lagta hai aur mein annoying honing lagta hoon aur loss se to sabhi hate karte hi par humein lost ko accept karna chahiye aur ussey bai seekh chaiye aur jaan na chahiye to humein loss kyun hua taaki aage as long as the trade in sake sake. and forex bro, hmme margin call, when padta he usko mebhut hate me hun bhai margin call bhut bad hoti he forex I margin call face because bhut bad he me hmesha hi ashi trade because passand karta hun na to margin call use karta hun

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,082 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Volatility of the market is sometime so worst for me in forex. While I am having good profits, within the next second I go to lose lots of money. And I hate this about forex most. I suffered these moments lots of time while trading. But I love this about forex too as I get serious chance of making lots and lots of money.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,082 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when my position running at +pips but suddenly the chart move back so fast because the news was released, that is bad experience for me, and of course i loss some pips causes this..

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no one thing I hate in forex trading, even though I am late taking the opportunity to make a profit. I consider all of that as my own fault. We must remain calm and relaxed in a trade that does not hate something that happens later. and for me, what I hate most in the forex market is runaway and I also hate it when I make the same mistakes over and over and my trades suffer losses so I practice controlling my emotions when I trade !!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-23)

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margina call aur jab market mein movement of accha nahi hota aur mera rehta open trade hi ye when mujhe bahut hi kahrab lagta hai aur mein annoying honing lagta hoon aur loss se to sabhi hate karte hi par humein lost ko accept karna chahiye aur ussey bai seekh chaiye aur jaan na chahiye to humein loss kyun hua taaki aage as long as the trade in sake sake. and forex bro, hmme margin call, when padta he usko mebhut hate me hun bhai margin call bhut bad hoti he forex I margin call face because bhut bad he me hmesha hi ashi trade because passand karta hun na to margin call use karta hun

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dumel For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-24)

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market volatility is sometimes the worst for me in forex. Even though now I have a good profit, about the next second I see losing a lot of money. Besides my partner and I hate everything about forex. I suffer from this kind of just a few seconds out even though trading. But we also like your information about forex. In the same way, I get serious opportunities that involve generating as much as much money.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All beginners already know, that what is needed most in this business, is patience, patience is aware that not making decisions on the market, although it also requires a little patience, but the reality is that patience so much in forex, is where we have to wait until the position is closed in profit. While I, what I hate most in this business is when I trade with a partner, and that currency, there is hardly a move and the minimum price changes, sometimes one week. Here it takes the same patience from a saint.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nick For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate one thing during the online forex trading business to make money is, when I post for five minutes and it shows a message that the post you made is a duplicate in the forum even though I sent it after six or seven minutes but because of this message system error shows. and ham sab hai to wait for foreign exchange trading, bro, so that you are getting better jab bhi hamko trades karne me loss hoti hi tab hi ham is business forex trading ko hate karte hi, louboutin ham is the market i trade ko karne open se pahele is the market They learned that if they were traded on a card to make a profit or a hogi or ham, forex would hate because it was revenge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 359 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)