+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 359 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate the things that everyone does not want in life: loss, no body in the world that wants to lose and there is also a situation that even the double profit we get even then we call it very low profit and loss we face. looks like a great precaution for success, but i am a change, i like to have a little profit but do not like to lose, i would advise not to greed more for profit and learn to digest a little profit and the thing that i hate in forex trading is margin call, I have tried my best to make trades with analysis and strategy, but sometimes the market does not match what we expect, in the end the analysis and strategy is useless and leads to call margin, that's the most I hate in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,314 Times in 20,097 Posts
    yes this is very bad some times we have to wait and wait and wait for some movement in market. this time I just hate to wait as this is human nature so every one wants to get quick profit. yes losing money is another factor that I hate so I just always want to earn and do not want to lose money. it is bad because after some work instead of earning we have to lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji ha dear forex ek bahut hi good business hai lekin esme hame bahut hi high skill ki jarurat hoti hai aur mujhe esme trading karte time sabse jayda gussa tab aata hai jab mai apni ek hi mistake ko bar bar karta hu jisseki mujhe hamesa loss ho jata hai.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-09)

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend forex trading main ager daikha jayeh to koee b baat asai nahain hai jis say hum is per hate kerain haan aik baat hai ager hum is main koee risk laty hain and jiyada earning haisl kernain ki gharaz say jiyada risk layaty hain to is per humain loss ho jata hai to meray khiyal main is per huamain hate nahain kerna chaiyeh.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate myself when I am in forex trading, I become greedy. greed is actually harmful in forex trading. because it is the greed that will cause losses in forex trading. many I have lost much experience in forex trading, because of my greed. because that is the greed thing that I hate in my trade. and it is difficult to avoid greed in this forex trading. and forex forex is a very risky business. But I really like Forex because Forex can make our life a success. Sometimes I think I think Forex is very boring but when I make a smart profit Life Forex is a happy life for me. So I can say I did not heat anything from Forex.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,061 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes aap ny Jo problem batai hai yeh aksar ho jata hai mery sath bhi lekin mujhy is sy itna masla nahi hai mujhy loss sy nafrat hoti hai especially us waqt jab hamari trade kafi time ki lagi hui ho aur WO hamary take profit ke bilkul qareeb jay lekin us hit liye baghair hi wapis aa jaye is sy mujhy bara masla hota hai
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-29), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-28)

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Must be a margin call. Facing call margin means you have no chance to go back again. What's gone is gone. This is a big blow for every trader. I remember when I first started trading on MT4, I met with a margin call twice and it almost gave me a surrender in forex trading. well guys forex is a business where all probability will happen there must be loss as well as profit but it depends on you that you get loss or profit in forex some thing present which i hate very much here is emotion and angry person is very much and i hate people it

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am a simple Forex trader. I do not find the most hated in Forex. I think Forex is the best trading in the world and Forex trading all system is very easy and simple to trade. I know that Forex is a risky business but this business is profitable for traders. So I love Forex Markets !! Sometimes it happens that I can not start my trade in the position I want to enter my trade. I am due to market volatility. And one thing is the sudden and unexpected changes in the market.

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agree that same fixation I guarantee the information you lost since your mistake You are not moral enough to continue to exist and at that moment you lose the ad not anxiety what you say? You need to achieve it will be as if he wants to opus if we can not control the ads, and also we can control our risks and we can control our losses. All this so we can scold our business and trust me it's not silly but you're really involved to make up the violence. and No problem it is the same feature I get in the truth you lose as your mistake You are not worth enough amount to last and so because you lost sell no forgiveness custody? You are less aware of going to production if we can not control sales, and we can also control our risks and we can control our losses. All this so we can produce in our business and believe that it is impossible to achieve but you really cover to bring Violence.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not hate requote, because it is a common condition during the market in busyness or traffic. what I hate is when fluctuations suddenly run and I'm out of control, so I can not anticipate the risks. and about idle sessions just makes me tired of waiting for the busy fluctuations, while I would hate it when the busy session passes without making any profit because it's too late for the OP. and for myself the forex market is very volatile and we also get huge profits and also big losses in forex as well but I just hate when I have a small capital and there is little chance to survive in forex trading and that is why I just hate small capital in forex trading account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 359 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)