Page 444 of 482 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 4813

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by enter View Post
    just depend on how we use that laverage, if we are use that leverage with the good way , so it can being good, but we are break our rules because of the high leverage i think it can being bad for us too
    I requires people with huge capital to use bigger leverage but if your capital is small then you might soon ran out of trading capital, I have traded with a leverage of 1:500 and managed to wipe my account within seconds.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member riddick09 is an unknown quantity at this point riddick09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by enter View Post
    just depend on how we use that laverage, if we are use that leverage with the good way , so it can being good, but we are break our rules because of the high leverage i think it can being bad for us too
    Its difficult to said only to use properly or correctly. As leverage is important to think when trading as this will cause us losses when not properly used and without much experience how they will differ and how much equity we will have. Although, I'm currently use the highest leverage because I see it safer and easier for new traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so that its just depentd on your knowledge and you experience and your main thing luck if these things are in your favor then high leverage is good for you if not then low leverage also bad for you.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so that its just depentd on your knowledge and you experience and your main thing luck if these things are in your favor then high leverage is good for you if not then low leverage also bad for you.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith89 View Post
    high leverage is a sweet poison which makes u love it from its essence but it is hard to survive after having it... it gives you all the given necessary to loose money and your equity.. it is always better to trade with less leverage and make your capital big... patience and consistency is the key to success in forex market
    Many trader have wrong mind about having high leverage. I was say many time if leverage not your reason to loss. But your bad money management is your main reason to loss. If you use highest leverage you at least must have 90 capital to cover your trade. The higher leverage you use the smaller the lot you must use. With that way you can keep your money safe.

Junior Member Ksal33m is an unknown quantity at this point Ksal33m's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we are wrongly use it's high leverage not bad. We do not have a lot of market if we are not open volume, high leverage can be beneficial if it means by misusing it. Low levels of high leverage, we can be open in the same position.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think very influential on the equity you, I had never tried the comparison is very little that is 1:100 and the result was to make us astonished at this business but it makes my heart beat very fast because the big profit big loss,,,
    I am more looking for safe and most importantly, a positive result is always constant, now I'm trying to use the ratio of 1:1000

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tahmina View Post
    High leverage is not that good at all.Because it may not possible to maintain that in future.But taking risk is also essential.So we should work according to our limit.

leverages in terms of use is actually more to the way we maintain this risk that we as a trader it helps us better understand any use of leverages that we used to be our Balance with some of the things we always stress to be taken into account better

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    A trader needs to understand that it is NOT trading with the high leverage that leads to margin calls but it is trading with high lot sizes that leads to more losses and also absence of money management skills .
    you are right about it, but why many traders thing that the causes of loss is leverage and i guess it is not fair and they just blames their mistake to something they build,,
    all back to the trader, when they set the leverage to get a good margin to hold floating minus then they set the lots size too highe and here is the problem, they want to get profit with good but they do not understand for what they do until face unwanted condition and blame their mistakes,,,
    do the best we can

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good, because it can boost the ability of our capital .. Leverage had no effect by the number of loss or profit us, it's just that leverage helps us to be able to buy other currencies bigger .. leverage is a relief ... However, although we were finally able to buy in larger quantities, it does not mean we have to buy a lot at once. Keep using it wisely margin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 482 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)