Page 436 of 482 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 4813

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage se margin call ni aata hai.
    high leverage professional trader or small trade dono k liye hi badiya hai agar ham tik se trading kare to.
    liverage ke karn hi ham log badi achi lot size main trading kar sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends I am trading on 1:200 but I want to try on high leverage. Tell me what are the risk and possibilities ? Is it a reliable ?
    when you are beginner then you should go for small leverage because in starting you don wanna go in loss after when gain experience then go large leverage and start earning profit big amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adeusi is an unknown quantity at this point adeusi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage is not encouraging with my own opinion, because high leverage simply means high risk, and when you risk your money, it may end your trading.

Member abhishekhanal is on a distinguished road abhishekhanal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey friend I think its according to your wish and according to your stratigies if you want to make high liverage then it is good

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage is not good. but is can good if you have lots of capital and better plan to used. it depend on your business strategy. but for normal trader like me high leverage is not good.

Junior Member Md.Al-Amin Khan is an unknown quantity at this point Md.Al-Amin Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if one wants to stay long period of time, he/she has to consider small amount of leverage.high leverage may, most of the time, lead to an investor in a risky situation. but high level of leverage ensures the high level of earning. if someone wants to earn more,so she/he can use high level of leverage.

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to make money quickly high is better. but it put you in a high risk of getting margin call. so be careful of using high leverage!

Senior Member mtec is an unknown quantity at this point mtec's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To change the leverage that we are using can enable forex traders to be able to be psychologically free when they are trading. We become relaxed because we know that we have reduced the amounts of risks that we are trading the forex trading market with.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekoindo View Post
    if i did not no risk at laverage, the higher the laverage more profitable for me, but my view is not the view of many people.
    i think if we are a professional trader on Forex then if we do trade with higher leverage then it is not give us higher loss i think it is give us hu8ge profit on Forex trade but it for we need to hard work on trade .

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends I am trading on 1:200 but I want to try on high leverage. Tell me what are the risk and possibilities ? Is it a reliable ?
    if i did not no risk at laverage, the higher the laverage more profitable for me, but my view is not the view of many people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 482 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)