+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 482 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 4813

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I know and I understand the high leverage point, if we want to trade with high leverage then we must apply stop loss and take profit and it is more useful if we take small pips profit not more then 3 to 5 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member slafe is an unknown quantity at this point slafe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage its sowrd with tow heads because if you make high profits you will very happy and you will earn more and if you loss you will cry too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suhu is an unknown quantity at this point suhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by golpo20 View Post
    It's safe to play small lot with higerh leverage, however, it just would make no difference with big lots in lower leverage. Therefore I think it's still a better choice to play with lower leverage, safety if the first thing to be considered in forex and all other aspects of things in the world. And with lower leverage you can also make small lot to make it even safer. Of course it will also earn money slowly, but it's still good as long as you have profit.
    if I am more comfortable using a large laverage due to my large laverage as traders who have little capital can still make trades. can even use a large lot and can find a good profit.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think high leverage is good if u already used to it..
    but it is bad,for newbies,,because high leverage will increase the risk..sometimes we want to trade so many,and that can lead us to mc..

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With high leverage there's better small size of lot, otherwise it won't be that good when the trade ain't going smoothly or successfully, even with SL, it's still not a gain, so the best choice is high leverage with small lot, or even lower leverage, which is much safer, true that you ain't gonna make that much profit, but profit is always better than no profit or even the opposite.

Senior Member amero is an unknown quantity at this point amero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my point of view and high leverage is not bad the contrary they are very good and useful in all cases
    Whether traders who work or scalping strategy, which relies on their own hedging or cooling and complications have to be very high leverage which is located in the Insta 1:1000 I use this leverage

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends I am trading on 1:200 but I want to try on high leverage. Tell me what are the risk and possibilities ? Is it a reliable ?
    its good for trading but i say please use Stop lose then you are gain here if don't use stop lose so its your hope. i am losing the hi leverage just cannot using the stop lose. hi leverage is good for recover losing money.

Member Abidine is an unknown quantity at this point Abidine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends I am trading on 1:200 but I want to try on high leverage. Tell me what are the risk and possibilities ? Is it a reliable ?
    I think it will be a risk if you try with a higher leverage, i advice you to continue with your main leverage 1:100 it is safer even if you lost a deal you won't loose much money

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we are sure about market trend we can go for high leverage.i think it is best to use 1:200 leverage.it won't allow us to open high margin if we are greedy.

Senior Member Kimpet is an unknown quantity at this point Kimpet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mithun View Post
    I think about the matte that-high leverage good or bad it is only depending on currency market situation and how to do using trader leverage.we know that forex currency market is very complicated for us,at a few moments market is doing ups and down.
    i think, high leverage make our margin small that will make you losing your money when you get step out..believe me its real..so if you want using high leverage, you need to use some protection like SL and good MM..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 482 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)