+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 482 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4813

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Junior Member hasham is an unknown quantity at this point hasham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:200 is a very good ratio of leverage for a small account and most of us used small account the high the leverage ratio the high risk will b involve in losing more balance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mastaom View Post
    small account=how much capital?
    big account=how much capital?

i'm new in forex.decided to use 1:200 leverage
    i think if you just have balance under 100$ you can use leverage 1:1000 really its no problem if you have god money management,,,but if you have 100$ you can choiche another low leverage..cmiiw

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ican is on a distinguished road ican's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexdoc View Post
    yes high leverage is good for small investors becouse if you invest small money in forex trading account you can do more trade by choosing 1 : 1000 leverage
    yaa
    that is a good for a small balance
    but i think if we have a big balance we can tto use high leverage for a minim risk

Junior Member palash007 is an unknown quantity at this point palash007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think high leverage is good and low leverage is not bad. High leverage is perfect for big amount and low leverage is perfect for small amount. You can take leverage 1:400 when your amount is big and when you have small amount then you can choose leverage 1:200. So, low leverage and high leverage are suitable in different situation.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use leverage 1:1000 as my choice because I had only small amount of funds to support me because high leverage could allow me to use more pips in floating with small amount of fund as initial investment. So, high leverage could be good if there is good money management to support you and risk management to limit loss. But if the capital is higher, you should consider to use lower leverage too.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe abhe to ziyada pata nahi hai forex main leverage ka par mujhe lagta hai hamen high leverage nahi set karna chahiye hamen utna set karna chahiye jitna sab kar rahy hai to main kehta hun leverage hona chahiye 1:100 ka bus!

Junior Member nimara is an unknown quantity at this point nimara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think leverage is principal and impotent is every Forex merchandiser because you decide you investment by your invoice assets . I anticipate 1:200 is suitable for elflike declare and 1:400 is big calculate. you ask assay many in your big informing.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterzz View Post
    high leverage is very good for us who want to trade but just have very little capital. Leverage can also make us open a lot of trading positions using only the limited capital
    It's possible to open many positions with high leverage and low lot size but it's possible to become overtrading and it's not good for traders. if there is good money management so high leverage is big help for retail traders who only had small amount of funds.

Junior Member mqaxce@yahoo.com is an unknown quantity at this point mqaxce@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The high leverage is good if you accept low profits and don't make risk for your balance . i prefere high leverage like 1:1000 because with it i can stay a long time as i can in the market , so maybe i can cover my lossing some trades..

Member monsterzz is an unknown quantity at this point monsterzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage is very good for us who want to trade but just have very little capital. Leverage can also make us open a lot of trading positions using only the limited capital

+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 482 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)