+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 482 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4813

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ronykhan20306 View Post
    I also use the same leverage of 1:200 that, you are using in you trades in Forex. Using very high leverage is also a source of higher losses in all the trades that, we open in Forex trading.
    I don't think so. It's depending on your money management too, if you had good money management so it's possible to control the risk no matter with high or low leverage because risk and loss in forex is not depending on leverage only but also it's depending on lot size which is used in each transaction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sarwina90 is an unknown quantity at this point sarwina90's Avatar
    Thanks
    substantial leverage could possibly be one right choice because of the huge leverage that we can open a position with a lot bigger to maximize the benefits that we will produce.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ronykhan20306 View Post
    I also use the same leverage of 1:200 that, you are using in you trades in Forex. Using very high leverage is also a source of higher losses in all the trades that, we open in Forex trading.
    i think if we are know all about Forex Trading so then time the higher leverage cannot give us high loses if we are not know all about Forex Trading so then time higher leverage give us high loses so its depend on you my dear Friend.

Senior Member ronykhan20306 is an unknown quantity at this point ronykhan20306's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member robiul alam is on a distinguished road robiul alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends I am trading on 1:200 but I want to try on high leverage well forex fast money good good friends forex work go to work good friends forex forum indian thanks

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage is a double edge sword it is good for a trader that understand how to take advantage of it while it can also drain money out of a trader that does not have enough knowledge about it's dangers

Member man_yoyo99 is an unknown quantity at this point man_yoyo99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage is vry gud bcs with low margin we can execute trade but if we dont knw the trend then high leverage some time dangerous

Banned anikroy is an unknown quantity at this point anikroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    It does not matter if your trading balance is $1,000,000 or $100, if you open a position and you only need $50 to own/control $10,000 worth of currency then you are trading with a 200:1 leverage, period.

Junior Member suhasrn is an unknown quantity at this point suhasrn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is every persons own choice. Me using 1:1000 leaverage. So it depends person to person. But for small investment it is advisable to 1:200 & for more 1:500 or greater depending upon risk taking capacity.
    suhasRN

Senior Member pjpjpjjangid is an unknown quantity at this point pjpjpjjangid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leaverage is very good in forex trading market because it makes facility to trade high and for long also sso in my openion high leaverage is helpful for traders

+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 482 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)