+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 482 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To become a profitable trader, you will become homogeneous in forex trading. Logical to imagine something new to learn in forex trading, appropriate strategies and psychotherapy, ordering the use of satisfying and appropriate money directions in achieving immediate results. If everything you can run, then you can change a good trader.
    Actually it only relies on investors. Making use of high is an opportunity of all time but if you are not verified about taking so you reduce each factor. Actually I think estimating the pattern of the number of returns will be challenging. Now you think what's bad or extraordinary.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to add more with you, because high leverage gives you a great opportunity to make big profits, it's also true that they also lose you the same. it's called double seaside, so I think don't start with high leverage tradig because it causes you to lose big that never overcomes constant trade.
    For me playing forex at every leverage is good and there is no problem, it all depends on the person, from his desire to learn, practice and patience to wait for signals from his trading system, and not enter the market, just because it is very desirable. To receive the income needed to properly enter and exit correctly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage will always lead us to the initial margin call if the trade goes down for us. High leverage helps us to make money fast too, but if we want to stay in the market for the long term, we need to start trading with small leverage first. and It is my practical experience that higher leverage is not bad at all but the main problem is the large lot size. I have received MCs many times just because of the size of this big lot in the past and now I use the highest leverage of 1: 1000 and limit myself from opening so much

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me high leverage use karna trader ke liye bahut he jada risk rehta haiu,esme trader ko aise market me kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme high leverage experience trader ke liye he hota hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar he market me kaam karna chahiye fir uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga.

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,251 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage is a very good sign especially for those which have a very good experience in doing the forex but i think it's completely not good for
    those peoples which have very less trading experience i am enjoying the big blow of high leverage brothers and sisters and i am doing my best.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-08-14), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-14), QamarXulqi (2018-08-14), Trump (2018-08-18), Unregistered (3)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,222 Times in 12,130 Posts
    high faida uthany ke liye hum se ziyada khuli position bananay ke liye faida utha satke hain. yeh un ke liye faida mand hai jo trading karne ke liye achay mahaarat rakhtay hain. jab hum ab bhi aala faida uthany aur istemaal karne ke liye kaafi ilm nahi rakhtay to hum mukammal tor par khuli position bana satke hain. masla yeh hai ke hamaray ilm ki kami, hum aksar aksar aik ghalti banatay hain jo hamein margin cal haasil karne ke le sakti hai .
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-15), bali351 (2018-08-30), QamarXulqi (2018-08-14), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,476 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage k bht sy fydy bhi ha agar ap care sy trading krty ho market mai tho mary bhai mai ye kah skta hun k high leverage blkul teek
    Hai aur agar ap righ time pr entry lty ho tho bhi high leverage apko bht fyda dy skty hai agar care sy kam nhi kro gy loss bhi zyada hga.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-14), bali351 (2018-08-30), JahanZaib (2018-08-14), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-14), Trump (2018-08-18), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main samajhte hai ki leverage profit ke liye good aur loss hote to bad hamesa leverage upne capital andaj dena chahiye 500$ invest kare to high leverage thik hai aur 100$ se kam hone se kam leverage dena hi thik rahega nehi to loss hone ka chances rahete forex trading se profit earn karne ke liye good analysis jaruri.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My personal point of view, high leverage, good. Because I have the ability to make bigger orders with increased purchasing power with high leverage. The problem is there is using high leverage does not need to take high risks. Then you can lose your capital. Now the decision is yours. How do you use your high leverage. and I know very high leverage is not healthy if we do not abuse it. By misusing it, I mean if we do not open large heap size and if we do not trade too much then high leverage is a useful type. With high leverage we can open a constant position with fewer margins.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many advantages of high leverage are very good and we can not do without them I personally use 1: 1000 leverage, the highest Insta broker crane and have no reverse damage, the advantages are too much as long as we can control your emotions and stay away from greed and put stop loss order ... and high Leverage should be used when you confirm a trend that I think will be difficult to predict trends in the forex market. With high leverage you should not trade in volatile periods will press your margin call immediately. Now you can choose from these facts and decide whether to use them or not and therefore if we use high bever then if we meet with MC then we will all run out of funds

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 482 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)