+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 482 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Member FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,280 Times in 704 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can not say that high leverage is good or bad. every one do trading to earn more and more money. by using high leverage we can make big trades and can earn more profit. but on the other hand by using high leverage we can put our account of risk. because with high leverage chances of loss are also high. so i think only those trades can use high leverage who have big capital invested and who have very good knowledge and experience of forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 1,674 Posts
    i do not know exactly about this, but about profit does not depend to this situation, as we know the problem is how we make it good or not, do we can open position with good or not and how do we make analysis, so if we can make some profit with consistent, there is no problem about leverage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage can pose a big risk to trade but also a big advantage. therefore it is better to use low leverage and get a smaller profit than trading with high risk and being stressed with a high risk of trading and high leverage is the death of our trade because it can occur anywhere. high-leverage trading is a bad habit. and many new traders make mistakes every time. high leverage is a bad thing. it can terminate all our accounts immediately.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage is good for traders who have extraordinary experience and I think high leverage reduces the margin used to open a position but if it's abuse and used for overtrading it is a very dangerous threat to your capital. and I have never considered high leverage a threat to my trading account. Even I am grateful if I go bankrupt I offer such leverage because it will greatly help my small capital. You only need to apply good money management to offset the risk of using high leverage

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good or bad in using high leverage, it all depends on how you are in trading and the ability to control emotions. when you can trade well and control emotions well too, I'm sure it won't be a problem when you use high leverage. because it's more influential in our trade, and trade is the ability to control emotions, in my opinion. because that is also my experience in forex trading.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage is good and very good but if you want to try for high leverage then you must have the capacity to bear high losses also with high leverage if our high leverage can generate high profits there are very many high loss opportunities too . I think 1: 500 is good leverage. and high leverage is a good thing because we are retail investors but we have to be careful when using higher volumes so that we won't lose our numbers easily so try to trade with lower lots so your risk is reduced and you can follow with proper financial management.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to baceo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That depends on your financial ability. If your trade wins, you will get a good profit at the same time if your trade will lose then it is also big. Can you bear that much loss so you can take that much leverage. Speculative business people can always expect to lose. First, you can predict that you are a good trader or a failed trader. If you are a good trader, you can try with high leverage. If it's profitable then it's very pleasant. Expect your high leverage trading to be profitable and you will get a good profit.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,446 Times in 9,163 Posts
    i think high leverage is good only for those traders who have big and huge money in their account and who are very experience and successful traders. because high leverage means high risks. so only successful traders can take high risks and they can afford and can face heavy loss. but i can say that high leverage is not good for new traders and not for traders who have small capital invested in their accounts because they can not face heavy loss.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think ... high leverage is bad for our trade ... maybe we can get more than we have if we use high leverage in our trade ... but our probability of falling is also high ... we shouldn't be the best system trade will work when we don't let our greed take control of our trade ... that is what we need most so that bad emotions control us

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, to use any leverage is not a problem, when we can control emotions very well. because I think what makes danger is ourselves. when in trade, we cannot control ourselves or our emotions, it will certainly be dangerous for us, many losses that we experience. Therefore, I think the most important thing is the ability to control yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 482 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)