+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 482 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage is not bad if we don't use it. By misusing it, I am connected if we don't face a lot of big situations and if we don't do excessive work, then the tenor of leverage is quite profitable. With a soprano lever, we can solve a perspective that does not vary with the inferior strip. and I don't know exactly about this, but most get it doesn't depend on this place, because we bang on the difficulty is how we excite it obediently or not, whether we can open attitude safely or not and how we work analysis, so if we can change some realization is homogeneous, there is no leverage work

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi high leaverage huma leay good bhe sabit ho sakhta hai or bad bhe us leay huma cheya ka simple leverage laga ka work akrna cheya apna account ka hasab say

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cadamkhan View Post
    I think low leverage is good because leverage is directly related to your level of risk. High leverage means high risk that can disrupt trade. so I prefer low leverage because I am new to forex and can't handle high-risk trading and high leverage is good if you are a small trader because you have to trade in small amounts but if you have to trade in large quantities you must avoid high leverage because you don't good to trade with him.
    hanji forex trader ko ess business me low leverage se he kaam karna chahiye because leverage se he trader ka esme high risk hojaata hai agar leverage low hoga to esme trader ko fir bada loss nahi hoga esme trader ka aise me margin hit hojaata hai jisse wo esme apne aap ko control me rakh sakenga.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage isn't high, if you don't like the benefits. Violence, in my mind, if we can't open a large size and if we don't do a lot of trade so the debt is a little useful. With a high level of leverage, we will open positions related to a slight lag. and hosts high leverage jusy expert traders ka liya fyda hota hai high leverage we st a trading kar sirf expert traders hi fyda utah ska jab ka new traders if they are high leverage we have been trading because we have a good experience.

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know why you people say high leverage will consume your balance, dangerous, not recommended for beginners etc. Please help people understand that high leverage is not dangerous at all unless you abuse it. If you open a lot with little capital then it's dangerous. So the traders make it dangerous. Or the other is harmful and profitable because it gives more free margin. and I think a trader needs to concentrate more on Money Management and risk management than leverage. If you use 1:50 leverage but ignore your risk level and your MM, you will lose your account. SO high leverage or low leverage is not a problem, the problem is MM.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think low leverage is good because leverage is directly related to your level of risk. High leverage means high risk that can disrupt trade. so I prefer low leverage because I am new to forex and can't handle high-risk trading and high leverage is good if you are a small trader because you have to trade in small amounts but if you have to trade in large quantities you must avoid high leverage because you don't good to trade with him.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Excessive leveraging may continue to consume balance. This should be used when you verify the tendency. I believe it might be challenging for you to estimate trends in forex. Along with large leverage, we can provide the same placements using smaller amount margins. It might be better to depend on the current market as long as possible without getting a margin phone before long.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fogler For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good or bad high leverage? High leverage will always consume your balance. This must be used when you confirm the trend. I think it will be difficult to predict trends in forex. With high leverage you may not trade in a turbulent period that will prompt your margin call immediately. Now you can choose from these facts and decide whether to use or not. so think about the right time to trade on forex ... success for all of us

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Should it be used when you confirm the trend. I think it will be difficult to predict trends in forex. With high leverage, you may not trade in a volatile period because you will immediately make your margin call. Now you can choose from these facts and decide whether to use leverage or not is primary and impotent is every forex trader because you choose you leverage. and it's good for investing more money and bad for the first stage which doesn't have more investment. I also think for the first time anyone who joins this trading system needs to understand first and try to find out which is best for you and then use it. Need more knowledge to get more benefits from this market.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that depends on the strategy of a trader who defines that trading with high leverage is good or bad. If a trader keeps high leverage with low capital and opens a lot of trade, it will be dangerous and can drain the account when the trade will suffer losses. and I also have the same view as you. I do not understand why many people blame the levers for their loss. The biggest answer to why you lose is because you can't use leverage in the right way. More important is that you cannot control the use of that point. As if not having good capital to trade with high leverage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 482 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)