+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 482 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this can really be said that high leverage causes high loss in maximum cases. so traders must trade with very low leverage. Low leverage will help them to reduce the risk level in their accounts and low leverage can be used as 1: 100, this is the lowest. and The application of high leverage is a good and bad idea at the same time and I say this because every trader should use what they understand. If an expert uses 1: 1000 leverage, that's fine but a newbie using this is a bad idea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think high leverage always takes your balance. This should be used when you confirm about trends. I think it will be hard to predict the trend in Forex. With high leverage you should not trade in the volatile period within it will hit your margin call immediately now you can choose from this fact and decide whether to use it or not. and It is not recommended for new traders, as it is very dangerous for new traders and new traders to open multiple orders Due to high leverage and loss of capital due to sudden fluctuations in the market. High leverage is recommended for experienced and experienced traders and who have an in-depth concentration on market trends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really think using large or small laverage is the same, many people think it's safer when using small laverage, but using a large laverage though it can be safe. provided we are able to master and control our emotions well when trading. therefore I think the most important adalam experience praises our emotions than we use. and high Leverage both for professionals and bad for beginners. If you know how to use leverage wisely then high leverage can be useful. But many new traders lose their money for using high leverage because they do not know about the right money management system. it's not a matter of what leverage you use, the main fact is risk / money management.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think from my own experience in forex trading business, leverage is good and at the same bad time. This means that we should only choose to use leverage in our trades only if we understand the concept of leverage in forex trading. and, I think this is for traders who use small capital in trading, it is more appropriate to use large leverage. because it will make traders more comfortable and more free to use their capital to trade. which obviously must always with good emotional control, because it controls the emotions that will allow us to always be right in making decisions, especially the decision to use many things.

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As long as you trade with the right money management, higher leverage will not affect you a little .. it's not about how much you trade with .. always about how well you manage your capital .. the better you handle your account the longer you can survive in this market .. and if we are sincere with the market and if we know how to trade well with big or less risk then we can manage a good trade in the market with good lot size and with good trades we may have a way good trading in forex. High leverage will give bad results only if risk is taken at the wrong time.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu manta hon ke trading main leverage depend krti hai ap ke experience, skill or knowledge per best skill or knowledge se ap koi bhe leverage ko use kr sakte hain es main ap ko koi bhe dikat nh ho ge ap easy feel kren ge but agar ap logo ke pas best knowledge, experience or skill nh hai tu ap leverage zida use na kren es se ap ko tens ho sakte hai or low se low leverage ap ko bacha sakte hai

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-23), danish555 (2018-07-24), sarfraz786 (2018-07-24)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage will always eat your balance. It should be used when you are confirm about the trend. I think it will be difficult to predict trend in forex. With high leverage you should not trade in the volatile period it will hit your margin call immediately. Now you can pick from this facts and decide whether to use or not.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

punjabpolice (2018-07-21)

Senior Member jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,984 Times in 4,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear high leverage is very risky and very profitable if your good trader , hard working on the trading then you use high leverage because experience most important in the trading if your not good knowledge about the trading then your using the low leverage and save your account high leverage is very risky and low leverage save your account

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jobless For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-07-24), punjabpolice (2018-07-21), sarfraz786 (2018-07-24)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustansir View Post
    dear har cheez ke 2 pehlu hoty hain isi tarah high leverage ke bhi 2 pehlu hain yahan py hum isko use kar ke ziada profit bhi kar sakty hain aur ziada loss bhi lekin yeh hum py depend karta hai keh hum kia lena chahty hain profit ya phir loss agar hamara trade setup acha hoga tu definetly si bat hai keh hamari trade profit main hi close hogi aur hum per trade kitna risk lety hain yeh bhi depend karta hai well main aapko yehi kahunga keh aap high leverage py kam karna chahty hain tgu pehly demo py kam kar lein high leverage waly py
    Bhai dekho agar jo leverage high hai to bada profits bada volume ke sath karke use kiya ja sakta hai, humare liye acha waise to hota hai ki leverage ko kam hi use karna hota hai tohi hum log safe rah sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20)

Member khaimunal is on a distinguished road khaimunal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my trade, the use of leverage depends on how much money I use, if I use small capital in trading, I will use high leverage, because it will make me more comfortable and more free trade. but if I use large capital in trading, I will use low leverage, because I think it will make me more comfortable and safe in trading. besides that it usually depends on the strategy used by forex traders. and Leverage is a very important issue in forex trading. I think if your account is small so you can use 1: 200 leverage and if your account is high so you can use 1: 1000 leverage. High leverage is great for big capital traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 482 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)