+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 176 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1753

Thread: Forex trading karte waqt ke bad habits bataye.

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right my friend so many trader losing thayer money for bad habit, i think its not good for forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sobjanta is an unknown quantity at this point sobjanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i commonly trade on the eur usd..and i every example bury to locomote the lot size..and i hit author greed..so i truly deprivation to meliorate trading for test this bad habits that handicap for goood earningn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sam4777 is an unknown quantity at this point sam4777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han bhai jab sy mein ney forex trading karna start kia ha mera jayada samay computer k samnay bethay he guzarta ha or mera bhojan karna b computer k samnay beth k hota ha jo k ek bad habit ha and mein meray friends and family ko b bohot kam samay dy paa raha hn.

Senior Member yoyo is an unknown quantity at this point yoyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many bad habits which are done during trading which make the traders lose, like lose control on emotions, less knowledge and less experience and wrong position opening and closing.

Junior Member mahbubkhan is an unknown quantity at this point mahbubkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually some time at the first time i mistake sometime for my greed. i always thoght that wait some time i can earn more.

Senior Member trading4life is an unknown quantity at this point trading4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that should every one has bad habits and we can work out to eliminate those bad habits. we can add some good habits too. habits can effect on your trader. but Greed is one of the biggest bad habit.and happy good trading

Member bokadia6 is an unknown quantity at this point bokadia6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ziada ter traders ki bad habit ye hi hoti hay kay wo pehlay bhi or baad may bhi bagair planning kay trade kertay hain or apna trading journal bhi nae banatay. agar aik plan hay to phir to ossi per trade kerni chaey, or agar nae hay to forum banana cheay.

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It also happened with me but I control this habit and I also advice you, when you open one trade and after that you again click on new order and change the lot size whether you trade or not it will help you in future for protecting your account.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sabbir01 View Post
    Many of the people trading forex makes minor to major mistakes while they trades. By starting this thread we should be able to know various types of bad habits which
    Yes we have all our own forex mistakes and bad habits that can cause losses for us in our forex trades, control is what we need to have in forex trading so as to avoid any effects on us in our trades.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sabbir01 View Post
    Many of the people trading forex makes minor to major mistakes while they trades. By starting this thread we should be able to know various types of bad habits which
    You are right that we have to take care about time management and to many peoples have some bad habit. So before fix any bad habit we need to detect them perfectly. Else we never able to fix them all. Expect a good time management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 176 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)