+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 176 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex trading karte waqt ke bad habits bataye.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seblak View Post
    I'm greedy at times and I pay the price so I decided not to be greedy never again so to get rid of your mistakes
    and then you improve as a trader everyone has bad habits and we can work to eliminate bad habits we can add well.
    Habit also habits can affect your merchants but greed in one of the biggest bad habits.
    best regard
    Everyone has bad habits and we can work to get rid of those bad habits we add some good habits
    habits can also affect your trader but greed is one of the biggest bad habit I usually sell in eur / usd
    every time forgot. to change the lot size and I have more greed so I really want to do trading for the control.
    salam best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

musuh (2017-11-19)

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,424 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma tu ya kena chao ga us jesa koi easy plate form ho he nhi saktha ha jesa hum boath achai earning kar sakhta ha jesa hum boath achi earning kar sakhta ha jes huma tamam masayle hall ho sakhta ha jesa hum boach achi earning kar sakhta ha

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Me ak price action trade hu aur manual trading karna hi pasand karti hu. Hum sirf aapni trading me indicators ki thori bahut help le sakte hai jaise koi weekly pivot indicator hai jo support and resistance banata hai jes huma boath achi information bhe milti ha jes humari leay bocha asanhi ho jati ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), batool (2017-11-28), danish555 (2017-11-13), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-20), munibkhan (2017-11-28), sufiyan22 (2017-11-24), yulbang111 (2017-11-29)

Junior Member m-flash is on a distinguished road m-flash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of the bad habits that were happening with me:
    Running behind the chart, Greed, Do not set a profit limit taken, No profit plan, margin calculation and risk ratio, Trading after loss, Put a stop loss, Urgency profit and fear of loss and Doing the same for many times and expect a different result.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    habit bad or ashi hoti he koi bi habit aap dal lete hein mujhe to market watch krne ki habit jiada he me jiada se jiada time market watch krta hun bhai jitna jiada aap market watch kroge utna hi asha he apke lie je bat ekdum clear he bai
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-13), dareking (2017-11-13), fxearner (2017-11-12), kanita (2017-11-12), mano33 (2017-11-12)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm greedy at times and I pay the price so I decided not to be greedy never again so to get rid of your mistakes
    and then you improve as a trader everyone has bad habits and we can work to eliminate bad habits we can add well.
    Habit also habits can affect your merchants but greed in one of the biggest bad habits.
    best regard

9. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

comoztise (2017-11-16)

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can you impose a secure profit, excluding making any Analysis. Practice and study based on demo tapes therefore
    they take them to their real tally and become their setbacks to do their goals, I always regress with this
    setback by not counting patience I will not be able to create more wealth. That's why I end up
    at any moment resulting in stretching smaller amounts to trade.
    regard

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    naturally when the traders get the good income with this business they become glad and when the traders get the loss in this trading business they become very angry for this trading business they begin to trade with risky trading strategy .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2017-10-31)

Member pinguin will become famous soon enough pinguin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not setting a profit target for trading and if it is set then not following it by being greedy
    to gain more profit is one of the bad habits of people. It is very difficult to stop your trade when
    you have reached your profit target and you know it will give you more. In such situations,
    70 out of 100 times you see yourself regretting the loss of profits you will gain as well as the loss of your equity.
    CMIIW

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pinguin For This Useful Post:

nyumbang (2017-11-01)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agr tou ap nay forex market mai earning hasil krna hai tou phr zaroori hai k ap forex market mai patience ho jay. Jis ki waja say ap market ki move ko asani say under stand kr sakty ho. Ap esmarket mai regular aur zada earning hasil kr sakty ho. Forex mai target ko bhe achieve kr sakty ho.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes they are many bad habits that we should avoid if we want to trade on Forex smoothly. We must avoid activities such as drinking,
    smoking and watching TV while trading. We must avoid indiscipline and impatience. And most importantly
    avoid greed for profit by trading with large lots and always shift our take profit and stop loss.
    salam best regard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 176 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)