+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 176 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex trading karte waqt ke bad habits bataye.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, really true, greed is that one bad emotion that every trader must learn to avoid other trades will be much harder than I ever imagined and I always face this problem by not controlling my patience, I will not be able to create more wealth . That's why I end up giving less time to trade. and Traders must fight against bad habits in the execution of operations. This will greatly reduce the number of operations with negative results. Common bad habits among students is the implementation of operations without good technical analysis. Merchants look at the graph for a few minutes and on this basis make the wrong decision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, in forex trading I of course I assume it's not double that at the time of trading we have to focus on trading because we do trade. we must make the same mistakes we make as a valuable experience, so it will not happen again in the future. and Truly I can tell it the truth and I personally believe that most of the bad habits of most traders is greed. Getting every merchant fall into the trap of greed at one time or another and in that habit many traders lose all their hard work making money within seconds.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really, as i thought in forex trading, personally i found that my friendly time table either in the morning or night after 12. besides that during news hours and before it is very risky. In the night time market is not much move but sometimes it can happen. So be aware of that. and On time traders also use many bad habits such as fear, emotion and greed because of this they can not trade properly and also do losses on trade but if they trade by following the rules and discipline of Forex well then they can avoid the habit bad and successful in trading.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,041 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader es time ksi chez ko man nahain kerta bes aik hi bat hoti hay k ksi trha hamari trade profit main aijay ya kash k sari market hamari traf ajaiay aur hamain profit ho jiay chhaiay hum market k against bi hun bs yehi soch hoti hay hamari us time to..........

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-19), sarfraz786 (2018-07-23), Unregistered (4), yulbang111 (2018-07-28)

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,352 Times in 2,470 Posts
    When we are in open positions in trade, the most negative thing that comes to our mind is hanging on to the trades for more and more profits. We stay longer in the trade with greed of more profits. And this mistake can be very dangerous sometimes. I will not say this as the complete mistake, but when it turns as mistake we may lose serious money

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia1122 View Post
    Forex trading Mein Jab aap apna trade Lagate Hain sabse Pehle aapne Sabar karna hai Log forex market ko Dekhte Rehte Hain Jiski wajah se unko Aur Zyada tension aa Jati Hai aur woh Phir confuse ho Jate Hain aur Apna order close kar dete Hain Yeh bad habit hoti hai Jiski wajah se log apna bahut loss kar lete hain aur kabhi accha kaam nahi kar sakte
    HMM KOI BHI LGAYE TO SABAR TO KAzRNA HI PADTA HAI JALD BASI KRENGE TO NUKSAAN SAHNA PAD SAKTA HAI ISLIY MAI KAHUNGA HUME JALDBASI NHI ARNA CHAHIY JALDIBasi krne wale humesah nuksaan hi hoga bus theek se karne ki zroorat hai

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Taradding kertay waqat sab se bat habbit greed hai. jiss se humin loss hota hai.iss ka elwa overconfident nshi hona cahiy.fear bhi aik bad habbit hai.

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading Mein Jab aap apna trade Lagate Hain sabse Pehle aapne Sabar karna hai Log forex market ko Dekhte Rehte Hain Jiski wajah se unko Aur Zyada tension aa Jati Hai aur woh Phir confuse ho Jate Hain aur Apna order close kar dete Hain Yeh bad habit hoti hai Jiski wajah se log apna bahut loss kar lete hain aur kabhi accha kaam nahi kar sakte

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sonia1122 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-19)

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well of course my dear, for me I really believe that we often expect the forex market movement will return in our open position when we experience a minus length when it is just hope. so in my opinion should be in every open position we will have to use stop loss to limit our losses in forex trading and I really think that traders have many bad habits, most of the forex traders do not trade with perfect market analysis and also use t lot large according to their capital and total capital loss in a short time and leave the field of Forex earlier.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No longer the habit of sporting relevant research groups and wedding rituals in which it ... will touch it, after mentioning the most prominent manifestation of changes in marriage today. ... Forex vs. Binary options - Frequently repeated questions are how to Forex. ... After that, honorable scientists have entrusted the reference control to it, and imitated it. and there are more things to contact and diametric faults, most people put down bad habits and they can work to get rid of those bad habits. although I also fail in greed we can add any good habits too. Habits can happen to your salesperson. but greed is one of the worst harassment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 176 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)