+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 176 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex trading karte waqt ke bad habits bataye.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have many bad habits when trading so you have to work very hard to make a profit in this market and first try to control your emotions by trading with money management and resting everything will work on its own. and not placing a stop loss for your trade which means not trading with money management is the biggest mistake traders can make in this market. There are no traders who can survive in this market without placing the right stop loss for their trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sab said the bad habit for mayya khyaal said lack of concentration or lack of straw trading plan or you dono buri baatain mujh might be hain. lack of concentration ko to the door Mei nae ker sakta keuun kay mayri hi trading environment aesi hay laykin lack of trading plan can get door ker longa. and the bad habits that beginners avoid are feelings of overconfidence in the analysis we make, sometimes it can hurt us again when the reality isn't what it feels like. always keep your situation worse, so you will always be able to realize your mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes I get nervous and only sell before the target and lose the amount of profit from what I planned before. I think it might require more time and the trade can run into negative so, I just use it to take my profits faster. It's rare even though I don't put stop loss, which sometimes becomes deadly for me and Over trading is one bad habit for a trader because it can mean a double loss for a trader, because excessive trading also causes bad trading most of the times. A trader must avoid anger and aggression which leads to excessive trading most of the time.

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal mien sab se zayada log yeh ghalti kerte hain k ko wo her waqt trade kerna cahte hai laur yeh greed hone ki waja se hai . jab tak ap ko koi solid reason nahi milti .apko market mien enter nahi hona cahye .

Member shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother trading main ap ko loss sy bachny k liy zaroori hy keh ap trade pr lot thori lagao kiun keh agr lot km hogi to to loss bhi km ay ga is liy mery khiyaal sy greedy sy bachna chaahiy kiun keh forex main care zaroori hy

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Over trading is one bad habit for a trader because it can mean a double loss for a trader, because excessive trading also causes bad trading most of the time. A trader must avoid anger and aggression which leads to excessive trading most of the time. and Main ziada tar uss waqt karta trade hon market jab ki fast bohat movement hoti hai iss waqt say peh the main market ko just watch hi kar raha hota hon jab market aik dam quickly hoti hi hai to jaldi main say entry dalty waqt api ki position many sizes kam karh bhool jata hon jiss ka mujhay bohat loss hota hi

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wahyudin For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-17)

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bad habits in forex trading are greed. Mos for traders fell under the trap of serious greed. While trading if they win some profits, they last longer in trading with greed making more profits, but in the end only lose all money. Greed is that one bad emotion that every trader must learn to avoid other trades will be far more difficult than ever imagined. and the really right greed is that one bad emotion every trader must learn to avoid other trades will be far more difficult than ever imagined and I always face this problem by not controlling patience I will not be able to create more wealth. That is why in the end I always give a little time to trade.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-17), Unregistered (1)

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My bad habit in forex trading is that sometimes I get more than trust and think that I can make good profits without making any analysis ... so I trade blindly and make a lot of mistakes during my trading ... so that's is a problem and I always try to trade according to the strategy ... but that is my weakness and I cannot delete it easily and in forex trading there are many bad habits and also many good habits but traders must adhere to good habits to make trade in real trade for the sake of good profits, bad habits like fear, no money management, greed, emotions and no discipline.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-17)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wanting to take revenge is one of the bad habits that haunt most traders who only suffer heavy losses, they allow their emotions to take revenge on the market in the hope that they will be able to create a measure of profit doubled to replace their losses. The fact is, they will make more mistakes because it's not their heads who control trade but emotions. and so many bad habits in forex trading such as greed, emotion, fear or not concentrating on trade, so the result of this factor is loss, successful traders always adopt good habits such as money management, patience, and self-confidence

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also did the same thing I did on a demo account for now and I learned a few of these mistakes, Patience, emotions are more profitable and disadvantaged and don't follow new corrections. Let's follow your heart because that is that it will guide into the future. and the bad habit of trading forex is when a trader keeps making the same mistakes repeatedly even though he knows it is the same mistake. If you don't learn to correct your mistakes because you feel you can beat the market, then it's a bad habit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 176 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)