+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 176 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Senior Member huntermamun is an unknown quantity at this point huntermamun's Avatar
    Thanks
    An extremely eventful last 24 hours as 'risk' (Euro, stocks, Aussie) fell overnight before soaring throughout the rest of the day. EURUSD 14140 ...A breakout is a breakout of anything, including a trend-line, a trend channel line, a swing high or low, the high of today or yesterday, a trading range, or any ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sundari is an unknown quantity at this point sundari's Avatar
    Thanks
    to understanding of trend line is too much difficult, as I am understanding it for some time but I am still unable to understand it, it shows us the trend, I also heard that trading with trend line and support and resistance level is the best but it need understanding...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sayidatul is an unknown quantity at this point sayidatul's Avatar
    Thanks
    am think trend line breakout approach is really useful. It gives surprisingly good results. I was fully understand beginning that would trade trend line approach. I imagine it happens to be far better then all additional indicators...

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes Trend line is very good and i think we should learn about this and also bottom and top. double bottom and double top and support and resistance S1, S2, S3 and R1, R2,R3 as pivot points which are good to know

Junior Member fren_ane is an unknown quantity at this point fren_ane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still do not understand how to make the trendline on the chart using indicator in mt4. I ever try it but I don't know it is true or not ? so the solution is I use the other indicator like parabolic sar or custom indicator to see the trend. For bar pattern pola, I still learn it in many forum in internet.

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always use trenldine in my trading because it will give information and when the
    price will breakout so we can set our position in that momment to make profit.

Senior Member sanwal is an unknown quantity at this point sanwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    I think, this is to analyze the trend by drawing lines in chart. I am interested to know this, please explain this with chart. Or all members may explain here...
    yes bro it can be a signals of the next move and i think the main thing is here to be tried to understand the market trend and if we will understand this then all things must be easy for us

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sanwal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned supri is an unknown quantity at this point supri's Avatar
    Thanks
    are right about it and it is look like simple and easy to understand, and i always draw trendline , it is very helpful for me, and besides it i use equidistant chanel , it makes me simpler to see the market condition

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    system is good strategy for get profit in trading system but breakout system must have a good best indicator
    i have good indicator to make transaction with breakout system

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

this guy was crowned the persona about Real The city be successful a final war in order to acquire. The condition Shenanigan, Particular sports Bilbao devotees extremely inhospitable ecosystem

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

this guy was crowned the persona about Real The city be successful a final war in order to acquire. The condition Shenanigan, Particular sports Bilbao devotees extremely inhospitable ecosystem ts easy to get knocked back down again and find yourself fire fighting all over again

Banned johnny english is an unknown quantity at this point johnny english's Avatar
    Thanks
    For this Forex system to work properly a trader needs to know the basics of identifying swings high and low, rules of drawing trend lines, plus be able to use Pivot Points.
    These are very simple things we believe every trader should know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 176 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)