+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 176 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    always trade and earn much profit out of the forex market and betting a clear signer the trend line will help us determine the correct position on the foreign exchange market, and it also helps us to recognize patterns

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member bull125 is an unknown quantity at this point bull125's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pattern range used to figure out the craze is going on I usually use the Trend-line is automated because I use the signs on the graph so disenfranchised move it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Empress is on a distinguished road Empress's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have to provide a technique that is very clear and understandable by a starter, but to task a real pattern range is not as precise as stokhati but this technique allows us in seeing whether or not the forex break

Banned Sana Lahori is an unknown quantity at this point Sana Lahori's Avatar
    Thanks
    every investor must have the concept about the pattern range and the crack out. if the pattern is uptrend then we have to go for the buy purchase and if the pattern is the down pattern then the investor should go for the offer purchase technique. it can be lengthy lasting or temporary technique. so pattern range knowing is must in currency dealing.

Senior Member mustafa83 is an unknown quantity at this point mustafa83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend Line Break is a reversal chart patterns where a stock in an up trend breaks out of a support trend line and a stock in a down trend, breaks out of a resistance trend line. This is a very basic, simple time tested chart pattern which with an addition of a trend following indicator gives an excellent result.

Banned rrrtendulkar is an unknown quantity at this point rrrtendulkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good post . I use trend lines in my analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading. I also look at patterns like head and shoulders and double top/bottom and triple top/ bottom for trend reversal. Thanks your post .

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokowi View Post
    I use insert and from their i use trend line and click on trend lines.I also go to my trading chart of H4 time frame and there i analysis the support and resistance of the currency pairs.I add all the resistance level with a red trend line and also the support level with red trend lines.
    Support and resistance we can know through special indicators which can show us pivot point, support and resistance line. i am using this indicator and it's really handy for me to use in trading because i getting support, resistance very easily in my chart through this indicator. Name of this indicators is camrilladt.

Banned m.ashraf will become famous soon enough m.ashraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera kheyal hai k drawing lines ko chart par analyze kia jata hai main is k mutalak dilchaspi rakhta hon mehrbani kar k is chart ki wazahat karen ya tamam arkan is ki wazahat karenTrend Line and Break Out

Discuss trend line strategy and break out or failed break out for pairs.
    (1) use trend line: (a)Up Trend line (b)down Trend line (c) flat trend line /sideways (d) triangle/ascending/descending/climbing/flag pattern
    (2)Head and Shoulder pattern or double bottom/top

Senior Member Jokowi is an unknown quantity at this point Jokowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yoddutfx View Post
    For the trend line I can use to support and resistance in the trend, so maybe I am more than happy to seek opportunities pullback alone....:-)
    I use insert and from their i use trend line and click on trend lines.I also go to my trading chart of H4 time frame and there i analysis the support and resistance of the currency pairs.I add all the resistance level with a red trend line and also the support level with red trend lines.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the trend line I can use to support and resistance in the trend, so maybe I am more than happy to seek opportunities pullback alone....:-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 176 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)