+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 176 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Senior Member maring01 is an unknown quantity at this point maring01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know that we should not go against the trend and that is an interrupt once a line. Suspension may be wrong cause well we still regard the trend due to wait for a transparent process.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kokolkola is an unknown quantity at this point kokolkola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use it on my trend analysis is very helpful and useful in Mercantilism. Also search for patterns in head and shoulders and head-/lower and upper/lower triple reverse.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tahirtaaha is on a distinguished road tahirtaaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khayal say forex mei jis ko trend line ka use karna aa gaya woh expert ban jata hai kyun ke trendline aap ko support ,resistance, breakout waghaira sab kuch achi tarha say batati hai .aur agar trend line k saath koi indicator ka use ho jae to trend line extremely powerful ho jati hai .

Member federertichka is an unknown quantity at this point federertichka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my brother, yes broken trend of the best or the most successful current strategies in Forex but must be rehearsed to return in the future

Member Taha is an unknown quantity at this point Taha's Avatar
    Thanks
    pattern range is most impotent in the marketplace a while industry pattern range is up a while down pattern range so when the industry break the pattern then industry very speedily move sods first you know about pattern range and generate income.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guys mare khayal se trade line and break out strategy bohoti awesome strategy hey. guys yeah strategy bohoti hey , or kafie achie profit deta hey. mere khayal se yeah strategy 1 hour 4 hour chart me follow kar na chaya , thank guys is k bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eddis View Post
    breakout system is good strategy for get profit in trading system but breakout system must have a good best indicator
    i have good indicator to make transaction with breakout system
    only using when london market to make a good result and only take 10 pips
    What indicators are you using?? I use gann zigzag lines, but sometimes repaint and so floating minus ... indicator may I download it for free??

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shaonmra View Post
    Discuss trend line strategy and break out or failed break out for pairs.
    (1) use trend line: (a)Up Trend line (b)down Trend line (c) flat trend line /sideways (d) triangle/ascending/descending/climbing/flag pattern
    (2)Head and Shoulder pattern or double bottom/top
    I want to learn the techniques of using the indicator trend line is complete, please explain .... thank's ...

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, this is often to investigate the trend by drawing lines in chart. I'm interested to understand this, please make a case for this with chart. Or all members might make a case for here........

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is higher if you post the way to draw line and use it in mercantilism and make a case for concerning the patterns that you have got listed here, so individuals here will perceive and use it in there mercantilism...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 176 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)