+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 176 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Senior Member Looser is on a distinguished road Looser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a very famous trading strategy in the arabic forums, and all the arabic trders know it very well, this trading strategy is called the trend break out strategy, the developer of thisstrategy was able to reach to one million in only 22 month of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned karimforx13 is an unknown quantity at this point karimforx13's Avatar
    Thanks
    hloo Trend Line and Break Out I was actually confused in the post above ..
    for now just come to listen further explanation of the master forex .. and keep the spirit and learn from the experts ..
    good luck... for you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member erta1653 is an unknown quantity at this point erta1653's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better if you post a way to draw a line and use it in the store and justify, in terms of the patterns that you submit this here to observe individuals and use it there.

Senior Member rahul06 is an unknown quantity at this point rahul06's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kopil View Post
    I want to ask you, if this system using MA, BB and fibonanci, seeing break outs usually use indicators., can you explain how I view the trend to use the line. and when prices turned
    Like others I rarely used the trend-line,and now i use Fibonacci Chanel and still learn to how to use Fibonacci channel,its like trend line. I think may be maybe its work like other fibo,to know support's Resistance. Thanks everybody .

Member goodluck44447746 is on a distinguished road goodluck44447746's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi dear, i like your this comment you have good & nice thinking about trading .... i hope you will good traders..... best of luck ...

Banned lkmnjhy is an unknown quantity at this point lkmnjhy's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's a higher, if you the way to draw a line and use it in the shop to get the book to justify trials listed here, so people here and will be seen there and use it in the store.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have to br careful for breakout position and never predict it, because sometimes the trend still continue the position for longer time and make wider range until hundred pips before it move back so faster, and it is very danger if we set the lots size too big because hope get the top or bottom position,
    and it is good to set pending order under or above the market price, make it as a trap

Banned hygtfdyu is an unknown quantity at this point hygtfdyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a high-level, if you book the way to draw a line and use it in the trade and make a case for that you put this here for individuals perceive and use the samples in the trade there.

Senior Member confer is an unknown quantity at this point confer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have found i have good indicator to make transaction with breakout system that following the breakout, the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening, you can I use trend breakout system is good strategy for get profit in trading system but breakout system must have a good best indicator I also look at patterns like head and shoulders and double top/bottom and triple let the trades run. the perfect example. lines in my analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading.

Member bgrfdcv is an unknown quantity at this point bgrfdcv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a higher, if you book the way to draw a line and use it in the store and the case of samples, so people here will turn out and use in the store to get listed here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 176 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)