+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by menkol View Post
    Drawing a trendline is not difficult though the idea varies from trader to trader. Some traders connect the tips (wicks) of the candles while other traders only connect the open and close prices. Drawing trendlines is a art but the idea is to note key support and resistance areas.
    in fact there is no fixed rule in drawing the trendline, we could use a trendline with the way each of us, but certainly, the trendline should always be corrected when there is a price break do false. because this could be an area of support or new resistent. I personally use a trendline to find out reject and breakout price. and use it to make a profit
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member nebula is an unknown quantity at this point nebula's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gezet View Post
    I think the trendline breakout and that's very important and as traders we should be able to manage it properly and correctly then all will go well and this part of technical analysis and as traders we have to be patient in deciding, that's a good trader.
    I think Forex is a business where trader need to practice more and more. More practice make Forex trading easy and earn money easy. Forex is wonderful business and global currency exchange platform in the world and many people gain here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ben is an unknown quantity at this point ben's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me if i can ask you aboute the frime and the zise of you orderiu have in my balance now 450 $ i can open one from 7.00 per pip .? and its a nice strategy for start profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned varlokin is an unknown quantity at this point varlokin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trend line is very important for forex trader. If you understand trend line you can be very good trader. I also try to learn about trend line. I saw many trader they use different kind of trend line in there chart. It help them very much.

Banned jimkol is an unknown quantity at this point jimkol's Avatar
    Thanks
    i used trend line indicators, stochastic and also zigzag to know the trend and with them i can identify the entry and exit point too, i think that all traders know about it and then they have their own strategies for it, so let us here make it simple and take the best strategies for us after we make share..

Banned menkol is an unknown quantity at this point menkol's Avatar
    Thanks
    Drawing a trendline is not difficult though the idea varies from trader to trader. Some traders connect the tips (wicks) of the candles while other traders only connect the open and close prices. Drawing trendlines is a art but the idea is to note key support and resistance areas.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shaonmra View Post
    Discuss trend line strategy and break out or failed break out for pairs.
    (1) use trend line: (a)Up Trend line (b)down Trend line (c) flat trend line /sideways (d) triangle/ascending/descending/climbing/flag pattern
    (2)Head and Shoulder pattern or double bottom/top
    all you have above said are the different strategies which a trader use to get the idea about the market that where the market is going on and you should learn these strategies it will help you a lot to trade better. on this forum you can find the thread about these strategies can get knowledge about these strategies.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,215 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    Ji bilkul agar trend line breakout strategy ko hum log jante hain to fir technical mein humare liye sabse acha aur faydemand strategy ban kar samne aa sakte hain trend line par practice jayda se jayda karni hoti hain bhaiya ji
    hanji bhai trend line ko trader ko bahut achhe se samajhna hota hai kyunki trader jab takk market mein trend ko follow nahi karta wo ess filed mein kaam nahi kar sakta aur jab ek baar uske paas koi achhi strategy hoti hai jisse wo trend ko follow karleta hai tou wo esme kaam kar sakenga..

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gezet View Post
    I think the trendline breakout and that's very important and as traders we should be able to manage it properly and correctly then all will go well and this part of technical analysis and as traders we have to be patient in deciding, that's a good trader.

Ji bilkul agar trend line breakout strategy ko hum log jante hain to fir technical mein humare liye sabse acha aur faydemand strategy ban kar samne aa sakte hain trend line par practice jayda se jayda karni hoti hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member fort is an unknown quantity at this point fort's Avatar
    Thanks
    trend line is serious business because it can make the trader see the general trend and bank on the pips for profit.
    breakout strategy is also great because it can help us to identify area of suppression and then prepare for the break of that suppression area (range area)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)