+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 176 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think breakout system is good strategy for get profit in trading system but breakout system must have a good best indicator
    i have good indicator to make transaction with breakout system
    only using when london market to make a good result and only take 15pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use fashion traces in my evaluation which are very beneficial and useful in buying and selling. I additionally examine patterns like head and shoulders and double top/bottom and triple top/ bottom for fashion reversal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ramzan003 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-29)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    trading with breakout trend line is good idea but its really not a easy. if we are going to trade with this method then there is also need a lot of things. some time trend line breakout is not true there are a lot of noise so need to clear all noise of false breakout.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

star29 (2017-12-17), takabo (2017-10-30), Xerof (2017-09-27)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,255 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how ? what do you mean by the trend line ? how we gonna use it ? kindly tell us some about the
    trend line and also about how to use it ? i am unable to understand that line can you please explain them to us?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

punjabpolice (2017-09-28), Xerof (2017-09-27)

Banned Baig haris is an unknown quantity at this point Baig haris's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mark Johnson was the former global head of foreign exchange cash trading at HSBC and has pleaded not guilty to front-running a $3.5 billion trade from a client.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Baig haris For This Useful Post:

Xerof (2017-09-27)

Banned shahbaz165 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz165's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do love trading with the trends in the market i mean the trend is one of the most important thing that i have to consider while trading the market since when there are the most important news then i will have to make sure i trade very well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shahbaz165 For This Useful Post:

Xerof (2017-09-27)

Junior Member arslanansari is an unknown quantity at this point arslanansari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy for get profit in trading system but breakout system must have a good best indicator
    i have good indicator to make transaction

13. The Following User Says Thank You to arslanansari For This Useful Post:

Xerof (2017-09-27)

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex trader ko technical trader banne ke liye trend line draw karna aana bahut he jaroori hai,trader esme ache se market me dhyaan dega to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb samajhna chahiye..
    Technical trading have lot of value while trading in the forex market so for learning it you must have to make use of the demo trading account so that you will able to understand the major levels so that you can easily draw trendline and you will easily able to understand the breakout level. So by doing so you can easily understand the trend change of the pair so that you can make changes in your trade to avoid loss and gain good income.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex trader ko technical trader banne ke liye trend line draw karna aana bahut he jaroori hai,trader esme ache se market me dhyaan dega to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb samajhna chahiye..
    Bhai technical trading mein trend line bahut jayda important hota hai, humare ko kafi achi tarah se draw karna hota hai trend line bhai jisse trading mein humare ko sahi trend ke sath trading karne ko mil sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    maine kabhi aisa mehsus nahi kiya ki trader ko trend line bana ke hi trade karna chahiye market me kai aise trader hai jo successful hai bina trend line ke hame un strategy ke uper kaam karna chahiye jin se hame profit ho agar jyada time dene ke baad bhi sahi analysis na mile to hamare ko apne strategy ko change karna hi jaruri hai.
    Bhai humare liye kafi jayda important hota hai ki trend ka istemaal agar sahi se aa jaye to humare ko yaha par earning bhi kafi badiya ho sakti hai, waise to iska isetemaal karna humare liye kafi jayda acha ho sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 176 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)