+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 176 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now, drag the down trend line that connects your swing High to the latest High swing in the previous day.
    (Make sure the latter is also a valid High to draw the descending trend line). Do the same for Swing Low:
    connect to the latest low swing from previous days, make sure you draw the right trend line
    by using the uptrend trend line drawing rule this time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So if you want to pull down trendline then you need to connect from high swing to another high swing
    and vice versa for uptrendline connected from low swing to other low swing in time frame D1
    and select previous candle as your direction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SumbulaPari is on a distinguished road SumbulaPari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, this can be to research the trend by drawing lines in chart. i'm interested to understand this, please justify this with chart. Or all members could justify here.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are talking about Demark strategy is already a good strategy and my own that
    I face and make me get very good profit in a short time, but you need accuracy
    in the implementation and away from the bustle and greed on both.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trend line is a way of showing the trend. You draw a trend line to meet each candle's high
    swing (in uptrend) or low swing (in downtrend). You can be sure if the price breaks through the trend
    line (especially on the big time frame), then the price will continue to move towards the trend.
    Trendline sometimes acts as support and resistance for the pair you are trading but the S and R
    points are not as strong as the usual Support and Resistance zone.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the support and resistance levels are used as buy and sell signals when the market starts.
    Generally, the strength of the support & resistance level is measured by the number of times
    the price reaches a certain level, but fails to break through. Also should the level
    has been tested several times before, merchants will often keep watch for the runaway ..
    but it is best to read a book about support and rejection of this ..
    there are also indicators to use it that pulls all the pivot points

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the break out trend strategy is honest and can generate good profits most of the time but sorry
    sir I do not know that the system is somehow unclear to me, so can you post it back with
    some screenshots and what sideway trend line should I be, any Shaper can tell me if I am wrong thanks.

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well for me I think the factor to watch out for in making a profit from the forex market is when
    we take a lot of time to get confirmation of our strategy before we place an order
    so I think the escape strategy is the best for our benefit. from the forex market
    That's what I really think about the forex market

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    trend line be bohat zaida simple way ha kam karny ma and market ma market ka trend ko dhakny ka liye is liye hamay trend line be is ma draw karny chahiye kio ka ya be is ma zaroori hoty ha kam ma and signal ka liye

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2017-11-30), balli (2017-11-30), Feroz (2017-11-30), israr2017 (2017-11-30), munibkhan (2017-11-30), zahid2016 (2017-11-30)

Junior Member AnisFX is an unknown quantity at this point AnisFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think that is a good strategy. but I think not all new forex traders can do it because as you said to do it need a knowledge and need to know how to control in emotion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 176 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)