+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 176 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good breaking trend line is a very useful one that we can use in the immediate market properly and the problem is that the pattern is always important to be noticed in all types if the time period because they are all good for predicting breakouts. We can use stochastic and macd also to confirm the acne. I do not know much about it but when the market breaks down the Strong Support or Resistance levels in a higher time frame then you can say that this is really a real breakthrough and anything else you can identify is, when a news breaking market usually stops impacting on that currency ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The set motion is undoubtedly a good old system that comes with substantial truths in between almost with tons of pointers. Their accuracy is related to 70-80%. To protect 10-30% bad and also easy to change, most people use Capital control. I am actually also evaluating the form eg travel plus muscle plus two bottles up / down plus three times the top / back to get the release motion. well here I might ask a lot, where and how your condition is right when I make a trendline, and how will your determination. if it breaks, what is your nature if the price will break, because I often make the trendline and find the pause but after a while then go back and get into the price trend line again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, the trend is good compared to some forex trading as well, I have found that follow the trend line break as well, So, the price stays above the pivot point at the opening of the London market or the trading market also opened, you can let the trade run very fast. perfect example. After a break in EUR / USD, the market moves to break through the trend line well. I do not really understand what you mean here, but I like the part of your post above! up to now, I like to use harmonic patterns or just another standard pattern as my break out strategy. Well, this kind of strategy will require our effort and focus to draw trend lines with high accuracy because our entry point depends heavily on that line. And, then, next to the trend line we also need a good understanding and the right ability to use fibonachi calculations.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Available following your big, fixed amounts of being the previous pivot factor during London, the early sector of uk, you can allow trade. the most perfect model .... most people will not post every sequence every time it appears big. Expect great may be wrong when. Make the decision for a very clear plan for the movement. every trader should have an idea of trend lines and breakthroughs. if the trend goes up then we should go for a buy order and if the trend is down trend then traders should choose the cell strategy. it can be a long-term or short-term strategy. so the trend line is understandable. Trending line tracking really helps us to determine the right entry in the forex market, and they also help us to recognize

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yumna View Post
    lines of average usage trends in my analysis are helpful and useful in trading. I also see patterns like head and shoulders and double top / bottom and triple top / bottom for trend reversals. I think the trend line is a great journey to come up with a solution here that provides a preliminary explanation that really interprets and trades. If you do not clear the lying trend clearly, your module will die to win a profit. very good in my opinion tends to the trade line is the most successful trading strategy in my opinion because when I open the trade on the basis of the trend line I get 90% success in my trade.
    Trend lines and break out are both good points to perform your trades and once you trade break outs all we have to be careful is about that it does not turn out to be a fake out and so we have to be very careful while performing those trades and if correctly performed it could give us timely entry in the right trend and we can make most profits out of those trades . Also trend lines give good profits if performed properly .

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a good breakthrough trend line strategy, but I know strategy is a very useful strategy. we must use by to determine the resistance and support point to make a good decision in a position to order when the market approaches support and resistance. We must gather in the sense that we should not go alongside the trend. And we should not have to readjust the defective booty. Because defects can become apocryphal at all times. We must delay to get a bright abstraction about the trend

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lines of average usage trends in my analysis are helpful and useful in trading. I also see patterns like head and shoulders and double top / bottom and triple top / bottom for trend reversals. I think the trend line is a great journey to come up with a solution here that provides a preliminary explanation that really interprets and trades. If you do not clear the lying trend clearly, your module will die to win a profit. very good in my opinion tends to the trade line is the most successful trading strategy in my opinion because when I open the trade on the basis of the trend line I get 90% success in my trade.

Member salimun is on a distinguished road salimun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this trend, down trend, fackout or out all this for a merchant to help him in his business and to get that as a successful merchant you got so many indicators so many so many software articles on the forex market but all yours not only to help you, but also your better income. As a trader, you must learn good trends to find out and find out the pause. This is a higher way to cross the border and be used in marketing and do as many things as possible of the examples you have here, offered to get people to understand and apply in this commercialization

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ma trend line ka use bohat zaida kia jata ha and agar ham trend line ka use karna chahaty ha tu hamay pata ho ga ka trend line ki kia importance ha and is ka break out hony ka bad kia kia ho sakta ha

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,221 Times in 751 Posts
    after we draw a line trend line, we can see the direction of most trends, others then ive seen when price touches trendline there is little reflection / correction on price and also same price to actually exit in the event the canldestick price penetrates and closes outside trendline, and after that broke we might open up a completely new position about trend line drawings for that reason really I can not use this strategy. But I know drawing trend line by using Fibonacci is a fantastic method to know trend line and forex trading.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-27), ayazfx (2018-04-20), bali351 (2018-04-22), billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), mian5575405 (2018-04-20), rehanayaz (2018-04-20), sufiyan22 (2018-04-22), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 176 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)