+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 176 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally my dear to me, I also assume that we do not have to order anything when there is a breakout. Because the break can be wrong at any time. We must wait to get a clear picture of this trend. the support and resistance levels are used as a buy and sell signal when the market starts. Generally, the strength of the support & resistance level is measured by how many times the price reaches a certain level, but fails to penetrate. and generally in forex trading I think that I mostly trade with sports and outgoing resistance and analyze it on higher time frames and logging in with low risk sports and breaking resistance is full help to predict a strong trend with it I can go with a strong trend .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which is very helpful and useful in trading. It is better if you post how to draw a trend line and use it in trading and explain the pattern you have listed here so that people here can understand and use it in the trade there and We know that in forex trading, find our trend like and trade with the trend line is not so easy, but if we can understand it then we can make good money here, we know that breakout strategy is very profitable here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have found that following the breakout, the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening, you can let the trades run. the perfect example. Following the breakout on the EUR/USD, the market moved 27 pips then remained there for four hours.

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear, very I believe it's true drawing trend line is not difficult though idea varies from merchant to merchant. Some traders connect the ends of candles while other merchants only connect the price of open and close. Drawing trendlines is art but the idea is to note the key support and resistance areas and because I think this is very good information I think tends to line trading is the most successful trading strategy in my opinion because when I open a trade based on trend line I get 90% success in my trading.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course I really consider that my thinking is a tribute because we expect some escape trend but some time it does not happen and we wait all day to recover losses, so it's better to trade with the trend. and for me I really think trendlines are the simplest but best way in forex trading, many strategies are based only on trendlines and they make a profit even when the market changes, I mean when the market turns a lot of failing strategies, but trendlines always show up.

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Trendline Breakout Swing Trading Strategy is a very reliable swing trading strategy that is really straight forward and easy to understand and use. As mentioned earlier, this is a trend lines only trading strategy so you first must learn how to draw a trend line. When price breaks a trend line, it is usually an early signal that a trend may be changing. So a trade will wait for the candlestick to close below or above a trend line to place an order.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trendline is an excellent strategy that good traders use to generate a good amount of money in the forex market trading business. Many forex market traders are using it with a breakout strategy to generate a good amount of money in the forex market and it will be very rewarding for everyone new to start a good and profitable trade using trend lines and patrens in a breakout system is a good strategy to gain profit in the system trading but the breakout system must have the best good indicators.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just said something about the trend line in a thread here a while ago, the trend line is one good trading system that many do not know. Are you missing something? If your trading strategy is not good for you, please, I suggest you can use trend line, it is very simple and you can use it solely. and I think the trend line is a great journey to come up with a solution here that provides a preliminary explanation that really interprets and trades. So if they are in doubt about the trend, you have to draw it and definitely your decision will be better than the past because the trend is the backbone of the trade and it's too important to see and get to know them first.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it makes me very glad you answered you right about it and it looks like simple and easy to understand and I always draw trendline, it is very helpful for me, and besides I use the same channel, it makes me easier to see market condition good luck for all and trend online trading professional trading maani teak hi, lek trend line breakout sharpening par humare ko thoda patience rakh kar baith jana ye kafi jaruri hota hai, breakout to baad mein market wahi ushi mein jayega direction, you jaruri nahi hai bhai .

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend line is an old strategy that have bigger accuracy between almost of hundreds indicator. It accuracy about 70-80%. To cover 10-30% failed or unpredictable, we used Money management. IT can be Averaging, martiangle, Reversal, Stop loss. Both of this Money Management have weakness and strong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 176 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)