+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 176 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear sir i do love trading with the trends in the market i mean the trend is one of the most important thing that i have to consider while trading the market since when there are the most important news then i will have to make sure i trade very well,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-22), ayazfx (2018-05-31), kashi93 (2018-06-21), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-31), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-06-10)

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use trend line strategy because I have used or made the opposite line I got a loss for my trades so now I use trend line very easy to take profit and we rarely get floating because it can make from trend line and It's much better when you write tips on how to create trend lines and work with them throughout your purchase and sales and clarify the habits you have here to ensure that the men and women below can fully understand and work with them in buying and selling.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mostly like to trading with trend lines and trend strategy that way works and possible to predict the market movements . so trading with trend lines its an better way to earn good money , its an good method to learn in different ways to trade by using some kind of indicators that works. Kindly develop a trend strategys and learn from through on it .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is the thing we should choose in trading and it is very meaningful and can be a modern put order as long as we are familiar with what is happening in the forex market and all should be able to walk with patience and calm and that is a good thing. As a review, the trendline is a line connecting two or more lows or two or higher, with lines projected into the future. Merchants instead of looking at this projection line and looking for future prices to react around those levels.

Junior Member akmil will become famous soon enough akmil's Avatar
    Thanks
    whether any of you are trying to enter the trade twenty minutes when the breakout occurs, will try it out and it operates specifically when there is no important news and through the sessions London and NY cause the wrong runoff is only a matter of minutes if we are able to patiently let the market move some later to enter and follow the trend is a safe addition. We do not have to push ourselves to be there specifically after the dismissal takes place. Some modifications to the arrangement of our mind. Much better to post images to trend lines, in investing and noting styles, that are here with us, need to ensure that people understand and use this article to invest.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use trend line indicator, stochastic and also zigzag to know the trend and with them I can identify the point of entry and exit too, I think all traders know about it and then they have own strategy for it, so let's here make it simple and take the best strategy for us after we share. The trend line is very important for forex traders. If you understand the trend line, you can be an excellent trader. I also tried to learn about trend lines. I see many of their merchants use different types of trend lines on there graphs. It really helps them.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes trades with trend lines are very profitable and they do not need too much risk or analyze to do it, it will become clear and targets also that's why new traders should follow the trend and make from it a profit until they come up with a strategy to help them trade while there is no strategy . Drawing trend lines is not difficult though ideas vary from merchant to merchant. Some merchants connect tips (axes) from candles while other merchants only connect the price of open and close. Drawing trendlines is art but the idea is to note the key support and resistance areas.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,041 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader agar ap en do chezon ko smjh jain na to phr bhi ap wen ker skty hain aur tab bhi ap es main earning main hungay aur ap phr loss nahain ker skty hian kun hum main say kuch log trend ko follwo ker rhay hotay hain aur kuch log breakout ko follow ker rhay hain hotay hain aur es say earing bhi ker rhay hotay hain.......

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-28), kashi93 (2018-05-27), sarfraz786 (2018-05-27)

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trend line is a way to show you the trend. You draw a trend line to meet each candle's high swing (in up trend) or low swing (in downtrend). You can be sure that if the price breaks through the trend line (especially in the big time frame), then the price will continue to move towards the trend. The trend line sometimes acts as a support and resistance for the pair you are trading but this S and R point is not as strong as the normal Support and Resistance zones.
    The trendline breakout strategy is too good. I personally love using it to confirm total price movements. if I put it up and it happens to break down, then it will be a big down trend. if the bottom side I place, it will be a very big step up. acting as a complete filter for my trades.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a trend line in my analysis that is very useful and useful in trading. I also see patterns like head and shoulders and double top / bottom and triple top / bottom for trend reversals. and I think out Forex trading is often found beneficial this may be because more people / traders enter in Forex trading when there is a range break, and so there is movement found after exit. Another technical way of trading in the forex market is because it uses a wax stick pattern and does not use any indicator, this is a good way for those who know the rules of rest, so it will not fall to break the trap that always happens in the forex market, if one can follow rules then break out is a good way to make money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 176 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)