+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 176 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader I learned all these things and practiced on demo accounts but I did not find any of these things reliable, I do not know what went wrong there. well i did not implement things properly or i did not get the market properly when i analyzed the market going down it was up when i market thing going up it down plz the body helped me To use trend line in order to use trend line indicator then we will understand what will happen, so we will act how the price action is there ..... failed breakout or breakout .... This will determine the risks. and understand us ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

aira (2018-03-15), Unregistered (2)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So we wait to see if the price does in fact break through the price. But we aren't ready to place a trade just because the price breaks through the trendline. We need to wait and see if the current candle closes beyond the trendline. We require a candle to close beyond the trendline to confirm the breakout.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,041 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader yeh aik achi chez hay k ap ko pta chal jaiy k kon sa trende mairket main chal rha hay aur kon ap nay follow kerna hay dear trader kuch log aisaay bhi hain jo jo ftrend ko follow krty hain aur us k sath sath break out strategy ko ues kerty aur us say hi earing kerty hian ap ko chahiay jo bhi strategay ap use krain ap ker skty hain but agar ap nay us pay grip bna li to ap eska result aur bhi behter bna skty hian bs ap ki us pay grip honi chiay esi main apki kamyabi hay .....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-03-14)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have found that after the flight, its value remains above the pivot goal in the London market gap, you will be able to let the trade run. But we must always limit the thought that we tend not to fight the trend. and that we should not order whenever an escape occurs. as a result of an escape can go wrong anytime. , but that's what you're analyzing, you can do best with it. We have to gather in appreciation that we should not adapt to the trend. And we should not allow the adjustment of an inappropriate spoils place. Because it can be apocryphal at any time. We must delay to get a bright abstraction of this trend.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

moive (2018-03-13)

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    previously using trendline, but still often false or wrong riject break, according to my observation, many people use trendline plus candle pattern, for example if there is pattern rijection hamer, there is also bearish pattern reluctant candle bearish or bullish enguilfing, and many more. other wax patterns for my school break conditions are a bit less, maybe that's a little tip for me In my opinion, I like to use trend line strategy before opening new trades, because trendline helps to know where the market is going. If the market plays by side then I do not have a new order. Thanks

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To create better activity we must learn to better market information or make excellent
    research with our signal well. To create an excellent activity we have to access when back
    and forth and create a prime position. And if the range is large we can make
    a profit with another stop-loss open.

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,894 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro app thk kah raha hain . Forex main trading karn say phla app charts ko dakhta hain phr app invist karan phr he app ko es par amil karn parta.... phr he app ko koi na koi profit ho ga

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), ghaffar500 (2018-03-13), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-28), mian5575405 (2018-02-28), Mr. India (2018-02-27), samia93 (2018-02-27), Sanju baba (2018-02-28), sarfraz786 (2018-02-27), shine (2018-02-28)

Member developerkhan has a spectacular aura about developerkhan has a spectacular aura about developerkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hamey b trend line analysis use karna chahiey jo ke bohat helpful hai trading mai.or hamey patterns ko b dekhna chaiey jesey ke head or shoulder or double top/bottom or triple top/bottom trend reversal ke liey..

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should have enough experience so that we can use trend line and should know
    the importance of trend line and what kind of result we get from the line of image
    trend I also think he should know other things as important as the reason to draw the trend. line

14. The Following User Says Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

dave (2018-02-26)

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not be afraid to use break out, if you are a trader serous you must understand the technical pattern
    and trend line break. the price does not respect all the lines and all the patterns with the same level.
    The same thing can be good on one partner and not good on the other so you should know which pair is better, your experience can determine it.
    If you have your own opinion about the price, do not use your opinion if the price of the patter says something different

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 176 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)