+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 176 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have found that after a break, the retail price stays above the actual pivot point in the London Raya starting industry, you can leave the transaction function. ideal example. After a breakout around EUR / USD, the market is moving 28 pips after it continues today in about an hour or so. and in fact I am considering taking advantage of the outline of trends during my examinations that can be big and valuable in buying and selling. I also see patterns like mind and shoulders and dual top / bottom and multiple top / underside on the tendency to release.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    tread link bhut lazmi hy q k as sy bhut faida hota hy r ye bhut ache hy chees hy as ko zror krna chahey ok

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Nirzana (2018-06-26), sattar087 (2018-06-26)

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally the basic style of trading in classical analysis, trend line breakout system is a great way to play price action but then again you have to know the market condition. trend lines are starting to become obsolete but when the market makes higher and higher prices higher, good luck. and I like to use trend lines to trade the forex market business and breakout strategies. Trendline is good and better when using it for long period of time. I like to use trend lines and it will help to get huge amount of money in the forex market

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must remember that we do not have to fight the trend. And we can not order anything in the event of a breakout. Because the break can be wrong at any time. We must wait to get a clear picture of this trend. and Trend Line and Break out my trading strategy ne is the strategy ka name for suna hai but mjhe is ki detail strategy kuch ziada obvious maloom nai hai k yeh kitni achi or trading strategy done hai bhar hall is thread se mjhe is strategy k bare me kafi help mi gi.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Merchants who do their trade based on trend lines are profitable and I think it is a good trading strategy but it involves a lot of effort and learning to know about the trend line and study it. A trader must know how to analyze trend lines and make profitable trades based on the same thing. and Outline trends and out? is a comment in forex. I also agree that the trend should be in line with the strength of our business and it will continue to break. But I do not understand the complete philosophy of this question being junior in the forex forum business in the world.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,034 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the kok View Post
    The trend line is a way to show you the trend. You draw a trend line to meet each candle's high swing (in up trend) or low swing (in downtrend). You can be sure that if the price breaks through the trend line (especially in the big time frame), then the price will continue to move towards the trend. The trend line sometimes acts as a support and resistance for the pair you are trading but this S and R point is not as strong as the normal Support and Resistance zones.
    The trendline breakout strategy is too good. I personally love using it to confirm total price movements. if I put it up and it happens to break down, then it will be a big down trend. if the bottom side I place, it will be a very big step up. acting as a complete filter for my trades.
    trend line help us to understand the market support and resistance levels and market conform the market upcoming price moving and trader must analysis the market and trader know about trend line right use and trader find correct market support and resistance prices and trader must understand the market breakout levels and trader complete analysis the market then he/she make their trading profitable and trader make success easily in short time frame

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-06-19), Fiya (2018-06-19), Forexcoolgirl (2018-06-19), fxearner (2018-06-25), khizar1 (2018-06-19), qasimm (2018-06-19), zulfiqar5564 (2018-06-19)

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye different pattern hian in pe amal karne ki zaurt hai or hum ko trend line breakout ka wait karna hia hum ko forex ki market main hum ko trend line ka wait karna hia or hum is main bohat fida le skte hian trend line main.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-25), fxearner (2018-06-20), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-20)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's much better regardless of whether anyone is posting How to draw a trend line IN ADDITION TO USE Items in the trade ADDITIONAL TO explain About the pattern in which you use the list here, thus Anyone items here will understand AND ALSO USING IT in there trading . and Jee brothers yaar apne achi stretegy share ki he male you stretegy apni trade male using the ga karun thank you for sharing this aur koi aur so bi stretegy hui tou wobi share karna take dosre member ko bi advantage hosake aur unko bi kuch na kuch faida hosake

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend line bohat help karta hai money making ke liye ku ke jab koi bi pair trend main jaye to bohat zyada profit deta hai or bohat zyada loss bi de skta hai humain account ko safe karne ke liye hedge karna lena chaiye jo ke safe hai.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), MARandhawa (2018-06-20), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear sir I have found that following the breakout, the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening, you can let the trades run. the perfect example. Following the breakout on the EUR/USD, the market moved 27 pips then remained there for four hours,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-22), billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), danish555 (2018-06-29), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-18), mian5575405 (2018-06-22), naveedbnn (2018-06-19), Raja551 (2018-06-21), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 176 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)