+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 176 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends i do love trading with the trends in the market i mean the trend is one of the most important thing that i have to consider while trading the market since when there are the most important news then i will have to make sure i trade very well so keep work hard.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), forexrunner (2019-04-27), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Drawing trend lines is not difficult even though the idea varies from one trader to another. Some traders connect the ends (axes) of the candle while other traders only connect the open and close prices. Drawing trend lines is art but the idea is to take note of the main support and resistance areas. and trendlines are the easiest but best way to trade forex, there are many strategies that are only based on trendlines and they make profits even when the market changes, I mean when the market changes many strategies fail, but the trendline always performs. by far the best tool available in the world of commerce

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends it depends on your experience how to use trend line and break out but it is necessary that you should work hard and in this way your experience will increase more and more and you will be able to trade more properly and earn profit in the form of money and when your profit is more than loss the net amount will be in your pocket in the form of money and you will be happy and relaxed so feel relax here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,649 Times in 13,865 Posts
    trend a nd break olut dono he bohat zayda uimportant hoty hein humen chahye hein k dono par foucas krey humen dono par he full dhayan he dyna chahye hein,,,,agar hum dono karey gye to humen he faida hoga,,

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trend Line and Break Out I was actually confused in the post above for now just come to listen further explanation of the master forex keep the spirit and learn from the experts be smart trader so learn and earn.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    It takes at least two tops or bottoms to draw a valid trend line but it takes THREE to confirm a trend line.

The STEEPER the trend line you draw, the less reliable it is going to be and the more likely it will break.

Like horizontal support and resistance levels, trend lines become stronger the more times they are tested.

And most importantly, DO NOT EVER draw trend lines by forcing them to fit the market. If they do not fit right, then that trend line isn't a valid one!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-25), Talentedmunda (2019-04-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

Thanks
    Dear friends i always get confused where to put the line because when i see the chart and have up point and then i see there are 3 points on the low i don't know which one to choose as the low point. i tried to read for some tips and instructions but they all give different opinion so keep work hard.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The whole ForexX is nothing but knowing the range of trends. After you know the trend pattern, keep oscillating with trends. Yes, it's true that we must be aware of break-outs. That's the whole question and 90% of traders are stuck on this web and lose all capital. That is why only 5% win in this market, 5% remain, even 90% pay their funds to 5% of top traders. and a good trend break strategy for trading but will sometimes make puzzles and reverse trends after a break. so we need to be careful to break the trade trend line. I set pending orders below the level break.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some use London escape, Asian escape ... But I really like using the trendline escape strategy ... I only trade with Candlesticks, Price actions, Fibonacci and trend lines ... this is my trading system ... If you can only draw trendlines correctly in your chart then I don't think you will need anything else to detect the market. and trend lines really helped me. I like to use trend line strategies before opening a new trade. because trend lines help to find out where the market is going. if the market plays sideway then I don't open a new trade.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true. support and resistance levels are used as buy and sell signals when the market starts. In general, the strength of the support & resistance level is measured by the number of times the price reaches a certain level, but fails to break through. Also if a level has been tested several times before, traders will often watch for a breakout ... but it is best to read this book about support and resistance ... there are also indicators to use that draw all pivot points

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 176 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)