+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 172 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Banned 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Price action men ap market ki movement ko judge kr skty hen lines draw kr kay jab kay indicators apko chart per laganay kay bad jo bhi us indicator ka function hai wo indicate krta hai kay market is traf move horhe hai ya us traf, yani uper move horhe hai ya nechay, ya average btati hai price ki, ya uska jo bhi function ho lekin price action is different thing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 12topnews For This Useful Post:

hspak (2020-09-21), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Working in forex business from a long time we all knows that there is too many indicator in meta trader but provides good opportunities to get good input and output interfaces, without the need for these tools.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

hspak (2020-09-21)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market me kaam akrna aana chahiye cahhe wo indicator ke saat ho ya fir trader naked trading karein,esme trader ke paas market ka skill hoga to uske baad he wo price action se market me ache se kaam kar sakenga.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Banned Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,196 Times in 2,239 Posts
    i think indicator helps alot but u need to learn how to use the indicators for your benefit so interpreting the indicators is a crucial part once u mastered it, you can make lots of money in forex but keep in mind indicators are not always right

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abubakar 148 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    If you're just learning to trade forex then you're probably aware of the countless number of indicators that are available for use in your but if we do not knows exactly how to use that indicators so that we can earn good profit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

hspak (2020-09-21)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    In forex business from a long time we all knows that there is too many indicator in meta trader, but if we do not knows exactly how to use that indicators so that we can earn good profit and help traders in determining the type is entering into the transaction.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

hspak (2020-09-21)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that every trader eant to earn money in forex. Indicator can help them in their way very well. If you follow the direction of indicator you may get a good profit. A new trader has lack of knowledge about forex market. So indicator helps them to protect loss and earn profit. trading in forex business I personally think indicators are good at trading but you must know how good you can deal with such indicators in order to continue in the forex market and thus should also understand that many indicators must understand a good deal with them

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

hspak (2020-09-21)

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the price action is more important and myself happy with it and it was very nice and as traders we have to be ready and patient and all will be fine with a focus and hard work we will be very decisive and it was very good and we have to remain poised and patient. for me i prefer price action( support and resistance point and candles), but this is not mean that i don't trade with indicators sometimes.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

hspak (2020-09-21)

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    helllllllllo guys indicators make our trades more complicated.;;;;; in my strategy i don't use indicators i only work with support and resistance but there's a lot of trader use indicators and they make a lot of money with it of course it is important for trader he/she make good command on indicators and trader know the market price action and trader understand the market right trend and indicators help us to find the market clear direction and we work in market with good planing and we update with our forex market and we follow right price action then we make good trading and we make profit with our forex business

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko indicators say market kay trend ko smjna easy hota hay aor Trader ko market kay string signals indicators kay use say search hon gy aor Trader Forex Trading market main price action ko smjy aor Trader Forex Trading market kay support aor resistance ko smj kar Trading karay aor Trading main thek Trading strategies ko follow kar kay Trading profitable karay Price action is best strategy to me , but price action ko use krty hwe agr ap moving average indicator ko use krein to trend maloom krny me asani ho gi, chahye koi b time frame ho , 8 & 21 ema k use krein.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

hspak (2020-09-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 172 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)