+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 172 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1719

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you my friend to explain these indicators Yes, this is the first time I hear them and I will study these indicators These indicators and snap the demo because the demo is very useful experience for any new strategy or new analysis .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Md Nahid Reja is an unknown quantity at this point Md Nahid Reja's Avatar
    Thanks
    on the main base upon which most indicators are base: History repeats itself, is at the base of my own does not work always apply in Forex. and i think indicators help us for making money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned baija is an unknown quantity at this point baija's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i accept an individual signs along with Japoneses as well as show you how to some beneficial benefit, an individual must also have a look at cost actions of a information.

Banned Chi Pheo is an unknown quantity at this point Chi Pheo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that Background platform primary that multiple signals usually Background platform: repeat trailers repeat lịch use medium qua, at the database giường related to its own personal the me do not working Continuous using in Transaction out of Hơi,in which the against tc of me and my recognize that signals for exchange rate.

Senior Member kiataba is an unknown quantity at this point kiataba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using indicators along with price action and any other strategy is very good and effective. because when you are using price action then you need some other tools to assure your predictions. these tools can be any indicator.

Senior Member sudah is an unknown quantity at this point sudah's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you hope to be a success in the Forex market, make sure you change your position depending on the current trades.Keep your day job but spend as much time as possible trading. Step away from the fast, number-paced market to help clear your thoughts.

Senior Member choy is an unknown quantity at this point choy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself use the price action. However, all systems have flaws. And we as traders also have human error.
    So we must be prudent and disciplined in the use of a system

Senior Member tajroi is an unknown quantity at this point tajroi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However, I believe that the flag can be corrected to learn how to use your free time interpretation of the character, therefore, can be an important part of the draw as soon as possible, a profound scholar will notice a lot of money on currency trading, however, not to forget the characters are not in general.

Senior Member cat_00 is an unknown quantity at this point cat_00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the mani base upon which most indcators are base: Histort repeats itself, is at the base of my own does not wor kalwaysapply in Forex, where I notice that the indivators tarcking prices. you can make lots of moneyin forex but keep in mind indicators are not always righ . I think That was not easy, but very worth to leqrn.

Banned m.forex is on a distinguished road m.forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no doubt that something very important indicators and Basic for successful traders in the forex market, but from my point of view I think it is not good to use a large number of indicators

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 172 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)