+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156
Results 1,551 to 1,557 of 1557

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    95.90 USD
    Thanks
    I do not understand the price action, I only use indicators to predict price movements, but the indicators that I use cannot provide good profits, because I only use standard indicators but get good and accurate indicators and both indicators and price actions give you information about what the market does. How you interpret and apply information to your trade is another question.

2. Options
    Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    81.70 USD
    Thanks
    It's really a new vendor, but when I try to use a machine it's limited to retail prices. Really, for me the most effective approach. Could there be too many indications related to metatrader, but if many of us do not understand how to use it, your detector can do each of our transactions more complex. As a result, you can find only respect for your technique or maybe a flag. The most profitable tariff technique for me. Only because many of us are trying to get a fee to move. It's really not easy but it's top notch to know.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82.18 USD
    Thanks
    I think indicators help a lot but you need to learn how to use indicators to your advantage so interpreting indicators is an important part after you master them, you can make a lot of money on forex but keep in mind indicators aren't always right. we need to have tools that can guide us when looking for signals, this at least gives us a good probability of getting a good entry / exit point, without this tool we will gamble most of the time and forex trading doesn't support gamblers.

Senior Member kkkk is just really nice kkkk is just really nice kkkk is just really nice kkkk is just really nice kkkk is just really nice kkkk's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    133.12 USD
    Thanks
    Both are the best.In mt thinking that those are apply the indicators and open the trade with price action.They re preform the best. They are earn the money regular. We are known,price action is a very popular in the world market. The most of the trader use the price action strategy.

Member sanjaya will become famous soon enough sanjaya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    104.85 USD
    Thanks
    Catalog compared to. Catalogs are very helpful for understanding the actual movements of the market plus the selling price hobby and also helping traders in deciding what type to enter into the actual transaction. I think the indications are helpful but all need to learn tips on how to use indications for your vacation so that the interpretation of the actual indications is often an important element when you complete items, you can make a lot of cash during currency trading but keep in mind indications are usually inappropriate.

Member rudiandi is on a distinguished road rudiandi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    74.27 USD
    Thanks
    It's really a new provider, friend When I leave the program just for your expense. Really, for me the best procedure. We know Finn's alltfor manga warning is aimed at meta traders, comrades unless of course we are all faster just how it's actually used, the detector is likely to be Handel over Gora mutually. The Foljaktligen company has just fulfilled the method and also the flag. Prissattings strategy or beast, for me. Because we all ignore the cost of renting a Pennsylvania transporter. It's really difficult but it's very useful to help veto.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rudiandi For This Useful Post:

darwan (05-30-2019)

9. Huracan
    Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    86.88 USD
    Thanks
    Because I ended up being a new speculator, I was still my partner and I was finally trying to only use the cost action procedure. it's really the superior technique that I really feel. I will know, there are a lot of metatraders coming in, still in my case I will not understand how you can use it, the real sign is that it only produces actual trading more difficult. From that person can only stay with 1 technique or maybe a sign. Price action technique is the main thing I feel. Because I will try to learn all about the behavior of value actions. It's difficult, it's still very important to reveal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156