+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 172 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1719

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Senior Member rock55 is an unknown quantity at this point rock55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky but profitable.i agree with you indicators and Japanese candles guide you to a good profit, you also need to look at price action of a chart .
    Good luck with your trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned therock is an unknown quantity at this point therock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market is dangerous market,In here there are lot of indicator they can help you.Every indicator is different from other indicator.So you must go with best indicator.Otherwise you can trade manually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mdjoy274 is an unknown quantity at this point mdjoy274's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a like him action on man for a jobs now all man goods for a post and good bonus for a post and dollar now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex work and better income money fro a jobs so join a Forex work now and goods income money.

Banned sanlore is an unknown quantity at this point sanlore's Avatar
    Thanks
    We ought to have tools that may guide us, When searching for signals, This at the very least provides us a powerful likelihood of receiving sensible entry or exit points, While not this tools we will certainly be gambling most as to the time and Forex trading doesn't favor gamblers..,

Banned mdjoy133 is an unknown quantity at this point mdjoy133's Avatar
    Thanks
    goods for a work and better indicators vs for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a price action for a Forex work and goods income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now join a Forex work fast.

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you that combining indicators and price action is a great way to trade and if you notice very well, even the most talked about price action guys like nial fuller use indicators to trade.

Member somnwab is an unknown quantity at this point somnwab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I do believe that the major base upon which many indications are generally base: History repeats themselves, is in the based involving my very owner can not works always apply inside Currency trading, wherever I recognized that the actuals indications for checking prices. Often trailing appropriate coped !

Member qooowao is an unknown quantity at this point qooowao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that to compare between prices actions and the indicaotrs, i think price actions is better than indicators. but the learning for trading with price action is not easy, many skills and experience included in, learning to trade with indicators is easiers i think so !!

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rakaniaga99 View Post
    Indicators is a set of statistical tools that calculate and make a statistical data about market movement for the past price.. All indicators measured past market price and can be used to predict future price.. remember that forex have history and its always showing a repetition pattern.. Indicator not always 100% precise but you can used them as a guide to speculate future move.. Im not saying that indicators have no good at all but we as a traders cannot depend on indicators alone in planning a decision.. you also need to look at price action of a chart.. the candle stick (engulfing, piercing, doji, harami, marobozu, shooting star, hammer etc.) chart pattern ( double top, double bottom, head and shoulder, flag, triangle, wedges etc.) support & ressistance and other price action strategy.. combining the indicator with some price action is the great strategy and believe me.. if you can master those things... you can smile everyday

If you agree with me.. then state your opinion
    for me to trade in the forex market, I have never used this trade with the help of an indicator sir
    this way then I would be able to trade using a good practice to make a lot of profit in a way that both secure and easy

Banned enuguboy is an unknown quantity at this point enuguboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicators is a very good method of predicting the market directions but we must not only rely on indicators we must be combining the price actions which is the fundamental aspect of forex trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 172 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)