+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Range trading strategy.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This means that we have to invest less than bag capacity, we should not produce more but safely and continuously. then you will not be a failed trader. and this means that we must not invest more than bag capacity, we must produce less but safely and continuously. I will arrange it on my real account. I think it will give me an advantage in my real account like like that. Thank you brother for a good strategy. This large trading range can be between 150 and 300 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,102 Times in 4,529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not know you say what are you mean but i thinking you are say we need to trade in range, so its right say if we are cannot trade our range then we are able take loses. but you are say Range trading strategy but you are cannot explain more details so how to say about your say

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its mean that we should not invest more than pocket capacity we should earn less but safely and constantly . I will set it in my real account.I think it will give me profit in my real account as like demo.Thanks brother for good strategy. This large trading range can be between 150 to 300 pips.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes brother it's a good strategy.I try it few days in my demo account and find a good result.I will set it in my real account.I think it will give me profit in my real account as like demo.Thanks brother for good strategy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should be in a range . Its mean that we should not invest more than pocket capacity we should earn less but safely and constantly . then you will be a successful trader.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not know you say what are you mean but i thinking you are say we need to trade in range, so its right say if we are cannot trade our range then we are able take loses. but you are say Range trading strategy but you are cannot explain more details so how to say about your say.

Banned Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,452 Times in 11,662 Posts
    i do not know you say what are you mean but i thinking you are say we need to trade in range, so its right say if we are cannot trade our range then we are able take loses. but you are say Range trading strategy but you are cannot explain more details so how to say about your say.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahzadahmed4850 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-15)

Junior Member nadeemahmed05 is on a distinguished road nadeemahmed05's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As the country moves forward with its many development and commercial projects, there have been increased payments made in foreign exchange for a host of imports, which have left the banks scrambling for dollars. While BB has regularly been injecting Forex into the market to stabilise it, experts believe that the increased monitoring on money laundering (especially for inward remittance) should be an ongoing one.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nadeemahmed05 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-15)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    US dollars and Kenyan currency on display at a forex bureau in Nairobi. Central banks in the region have raised concerns over illegal forex trading. PHOTO FILE | NMG

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nadeemahmed05 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-15)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Eurozone consumer prices rose at a slower-than-expected pace in December, increasing expectations that the European Central Bank will keep interest rates unchanged.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nadeemahmed05 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)