+ Reply to Thread
Page 708 of 714 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 706 707 708 709 710 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow thank you friends for opinions and experiences that you provide, it is true in this business the most in nutuhkan is patience and keep learning, especially learning from past mistakes ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you friends for your experience, it is true we should not despair if the loss and MC. we keep trying and learning, especially learning from past mistakes, which makes us a better future trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true in forex trading is very risk, but if we continue beajar not desperate and willing to learn from past mistakes, I believe we can skip it and be able to profit consistently

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok friend thanks for your advice, it is true we must also use good money management and discipline to the trading plan to avoid the MC..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree thank you friends for your opinion is we have to keep learning and especially learning from past mistakes and MC loss to figure out cause and effect. so that our future can be better trading and become a professional trader.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well you 1st point is excellent yeah forex is unique you can go into loss 100 times also but you can always have a fresh start again that is because forum like these help us to make profits without investing anyting and in a legal way too

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bohot sary traders asy hain jo himmat naheen harty aur wo samjhty hain kay agar kuch aur achee technique use ki jay to money asanee say banye ja saktee hay forex main is liye wo apni luck ko baar baar test karty hain. mary khayaal main agar trader kuch samjhdaree say kaam lay aur big lots trade na kary to asaanee say pesa bna sakta hay.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    This is also a good attitude, first learn and then earn.
    But i suggest to try to make some profit also in this journey and enjoy the trading.
    For me no other option to make money in spare time other than Forex trading and that is why i am still here.
    Same here friend . and i also think if there is some profit while learning then our confidence level grows very good . and i also before posting in ptp forum for earning but now fully depend on forex and happy to say after trading from many days now i have confidence to myselves that i will able to stay here in forex.

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    What do you think makes you happy to stay and run this forex business, despite frequent loss and MC and can make you stress. thanks
    give or take forex is a business, a perfect business like any other business which means there will be ups and downs along the way, loss is part of any business t his does not mean we just stop right on the first loss and cry, we just move on and try to trade better next time.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    It is good thing that all are struggling to recover their loses but I am not thinking like this because I am here just for gaining knowledge and improving my trading. When I will achieve this goal then I will recover and make good business forever my life.
    This is also a good attitude, first learn and then earn.
    But i suggest to try to make some profit also in this journey and enjoy the trading.
    For me no other option to make money in spare time other than Forex trading and that is why i am still here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 708 of 714 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 706 707 708 709 710 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)