+ Reply to Thread
Page 702 of 714 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 700 701 702 703 704 712 ... LastLast
Results 7,011 to 7,020 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Banned forexx is an unknown quantity at this point forexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    What do you think makes you happy to stay and run this forex business, despite frequent loss and MC and can make you stress. thanks
    mugh ko to sahi baat ha k forex trading main profit he ha jo acha lagta ha or es ki waja se he main es main houn chiye mugh ko loss bhi hota ha par phr bhi main es umeed par hota houn k kabhi na kabhi profit kama sakta houn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मुझे लगता है कि उम्मीदों बात है जो अच्छा tradings के लिए मेरे आत्म में मौजूद है है और मुझे आशा है कि मैं इस व्यवसाय में सफल हो जाएगा. केवल मुझे जरूरत के लिए अच्छी रणनीति का सबसे अच्छा व्यापारी होने के लिए मिल रहा है

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shareem is an unknown quantity at this point shareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders should always use money management, because it can create an account we can exist in a long time, and can survive, if you have a large profit targets, you must know the risks, I would not advise new traders to use the large lot size

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    kehte hain kuch paane k liye kuch khona padta hai to jab hum lose bhi karte hain to experience gain karte hain. which can be used in forex and lose and profit is part of trading but long term success will matter in the end. so never give up and keep trying one day you will have your time. I never gave up forex.
    bilkul sahi kehte hain kuch na kuch khona padta hai yeh hi rule hai life and resources are scarce. this is economics. so you may have to give one thing for other so defeat is part and does not matter you lost at start and then still future can be yours so always there is hope which keep you motivated and this is why every one can not survive but some people can really survive.

Banned sameerjazba is an unknown quantity at this point sameerjazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    What do you think makes you happy to stay and run this forex business, despite frequent loss and MC and can make you stress. thanks
    ham forex trading main loss k bawajood bhi es liye rehtey hane kioun k ham ko umeed hoti ha k ham yahan se kafi ziyada profit kama saktey hane to phr hamrey forex trading main hone ki sab se barri waja umeed ha yahi umeed ha jo ham ko forex trading churrne nahi deti

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    future is really important because forex is still available for future and we can continue in future and it does not matter what has happened in past. I lost was part of learning and I am sure now i have learned it and no more lose in future this is why "i am still doing forex. I am never going to quit forex.

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Learning from mistake helps me to hold my nerve when i loss in a trade. Also day by day i am earning my confidence and all the technique to survive is this market and plans for a longer time.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I also have the same loss that I can recover my losses but yes I have made mistakes in apst and learn from them and want to improve as a trader so yes there is no point in leaving forex if you have lost in past its all about confidence if you have that confidence and skills then yes give a try success will come and it may come late.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kehte hain kuch paane k liye kuch khona padta hai to jab hum lose bhi karte hain to experience gain karte hain. which can be used in forex and lose and profit is part of trading but long term success will matter in the end. so never give up and keep trying one day you will have your time. I never gave up forex.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as m the business person i will that very business has a risk involved in it.but i agree forex have large number of risks compared with the other businesses but even duh its for me this the quick and best way possible to earn money on earth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 702 of 714 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 700 701 702 703 704 712 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)