+ Reply to Thread
Page 696 of 714 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686 694 695 696 697 698 706 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhe iss liay ye yaqeen hay kay may achi trading kernay lag jaeonga, keunkay may kafi mehnat kerta hoon or seekhnay ka koi bhi moqa haath say nae jaanay dayta. agar may achi tarah mehnat say darta to phir to may trading kab ki choor chuka hota.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mini View Post
    the profit that make me happy in forex trading when you got the profit you will forget all your hard work you will not be tired more and you will get a great emotions to trade forex.
    Yes when we get profit we forget all the hardships we faced while trading and with that joy and new hope we further start trading. And now we start thinking that this is the way to make money here, and i will recover all my lost money.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Junior Member mini is an unknown quantity at this point mini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the profit that make me happy in forex trading when you got the profit you will forget all your hard work you will not be tired more and you will get a great emotions to trade forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hope!, it is the only thing which is still driving me to do trading and try my luck here. I am trading from almost a year and still not making much profit, and some times feeling frustrated with no profit. But now i feel i am getting some breakthrough and slowly picking up.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Junior Member adil.iub is on a distinguished road adil.iub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dont forget no loss no gain yes i loss many time but i think losss can make u learn and make u expert so its try to find out what was the causes of loss then u can sucses

Senior Member sio is an unknown quantity at this point sio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the thing that make me still run in forex is simple this thing is feeling is just a hope to win and gain the profit some times when you lose you decide to never back to forex again but you will come back.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that not only forex trading but every business has some losses at starting and it will make us learn more and we will be experts in future...so even if i suffer some losses in forex trading, still i will continue to do forex trading, because it has more chances of making a good profit in future....more knowledge is required to be a successful in forex trading...

Junior Member theboy2226 is on a distinguished road theboy2226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before i got in this bussines i knew how risky it is and i knew that loss is an option and i knew that i will sure like any other trader lose some day but what matters is how much that loss is and you handle that loss and how to be able to cover it and that is why i am still trading forex because it is a profitable bussines despite my loss i know that i can make some good money trading forex

Banned stimor44 is an unknown quantity at this point stimor44's Avatar
    Thanks
    If your blown your account actually, what usually lies, ahead, i think that making up and learning more is the necessary step to take.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is good and I also had same things in my mind and now I am feeling that I made the right decision so do not lose your focus and concentrate and do some efforts and success is going to come one day as hard work will always pay and nice to see this positive thinking and we should try enough of trading to decide whether to stick with it or not?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 696 of 714 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686 694 695 696 697 698 706 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)