+ Reply to Thread
Page 695 of 714 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 693 694 695 696 697 705 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Senior Member kitt is on a distinguished road kitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that hope is the reason that make traders still trade forex despite loss ,recover the loss and gain the profit ,and who start some job have to finish it trader can not stop trading when he think that he can gain profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is a part of the business if we cannot take risk we cannot earn money. If today I have faced loss next day I will gain handsome profit too but I cannot able to recover to my lost money than leave forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From getting frequent losses in our trades, we learn more and then we will have less losses. Forex exchange trading is a business that we get better in trading as long as we traders get the adequate knowledge about it.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Laalach is the biggest factor which play important role in why trades do trading even if they are under loss. Ye accha hain ki jindagi main kabhi haar manani nahi chahiye. Lekin kuch bate aise hoti hain ki usko control hi nahi kiya jata. Isliye traders continue their trading.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bohot sary traders asy hain jo himmat naheen harty aur wo samjhty hain kay agar kuch aur achee technique use ki jay to money asanee say banye ja saktee hay forex main is liye wo apni luck ko baar baar test karty hain. mary khayaal main agar trader kuch samjhdaree say kaam lay aur big lots trade na kary to asaanee say pesa bna sakta hay.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thing which keep holding me in Forex is my future targets and aims. Also Forex is too addictive. But my aims my goals in life have more importance then addiction.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high spirits and strong intention to be able to succeed in the forex business will continue to trigger the desire to be able to survive in this business very well, although often get loss does not mean to give up but should be a motivation to be successful in this forex business.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading, there is no end to gaining knowledge. New things come up everyday. Before now, I was not aware that cutting the AA rating of an economy by a rating company like Moodys can affect the forex market, but I saw it happen last year and even in January.

Banned gala is on a distinguished road gala's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to es business main sirf umeed k saharey par houn k kabhi to high profit kamana shuro karoun ga thik ha main ne abhi tak koi khas qisam ka koi profit nahi kamaya per profit ki ummeed he mugh es business main lagaye hovey ha

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss and profit are both part of business. So, its very usual to have frequent losses but for that what i use to do is analyze. I analyze the cause for that i have lost my amount. Then "learning from mistake" helps me to regain profit.
    Best of luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 695 of 714 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 693 694 695 696 697 705 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)