+ Reply to Thread
Page 690 of 714 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 688 689 690 691 692 700 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Same here friend . and i also think if there is some profit while learning then our confidence level grows very good . and i also before posting in ptp forum for earning but now fully depend on forex and happy to say after trading from many days now i have confidence to myselves that i will able to stay here in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hope is definitely a reason why traders remain in forex trading, even after they have faced a lot of bad losses. However, hope is not enough to make your profitable in forex. You will need to be able to learn how to trade very well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this thing is hope becuase without hope we cant achieve anything in the forex..still we are doing loss but we have hope for happening good to future..and confidence about our trading will also makes us stuck to forex after many loss

Thanks
    Yeah you are right.....trading require dedication and time to achieve sucess...but forex trader has one thing that keep stuck to forex is hope...trader has hope and patience thats leads him to high profitibility

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    If there is no trade discipline, it is not possible to succeed in forex trading. Many newcomers are failing because of their greed and fear. Emotions must be controlled in forex trading. We must get enough knowledge about forex trading before start trading and then we must do trade on demo account to gain some good experience.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've been trading for a year and I sometimes got the profit and loss sometimes gets. but that makes me stay is the desire to become a professional trader that can consistently get profit from this business because in this business i gave the freedom to me and does not require more time to work...

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    ya you are right a trader always learn from hi previous mistakes and he hope that he would never repeat that mistakes in the future and this make hi confident to gain some profit in the future
    i didnt aggree,we can learn from other trader mistakes and avoid that,why follow that mistakes if you ready knows about the result,so it will makes chanceof our learning proggress more faster and eficient by avoiding common mistakes.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jb hamen loss hota hy tu hamen aur b experience ho jata hy tu ic experience ki bina pe hum next kuch trades main ye loss recover kr lyty hen i think yhi wo cheez hy jo hamen trading ko jari rakhny k lye majbor krti hy.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apki bat bilkul theek hy, loss is the essential part of forex trading. Koi b trader aisa nahi hy jo loss k bgair trading krta ho tu kia sb ko trading chor dyni chahye, nhi, bal k hamen try krna chahye k hmary losses hmari total income sy km hon.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sure, forex can make us rich but to become rich in a night is a bad thing in forex trading, forex trading is risky so we need to take less risk in this market. I am not making big profit but i am overall in profit so that i am still doing it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 690 of 714 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 688 689 690 691 692 700 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)