+ Reply to Thread
Page 689 of 714 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 687 688 689 690 691 699 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are right i am agree with you i think that the dream and the hope those reason make us steal trade in this market dispite the losing that we have make it and we should whange our plan i hate the lost so i think that we get change the loser strategy and of course avoid the rik at all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me i think that the reason for my steal trade in the forex market is just the dream and hope to make good money from it i think that i have walk more than the half of the way and i what they rest is just the wining and make moneey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by successfx View Post
    I think there are things that we are going to loose everyday sometimes we win and sometimes we loose in forex but that does not mean that we are always in a loosing streak here.
    although we should say is often lost jangn keep trying and desperate, we could make our losses and capital loss can be a new spirit
    because in this business really takes courage and high blood pressure

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bahi investing aik achi cheeze ha lekan ager ap ne abhi learning procedure mein rehna ha to ap real momey se trade na kareen bilkey ap demo trading kareen or usey se analyis kareen apni strrategy bana leen ye aik acha advice ha
    bahi ye aik mis conception low, lower per buy kero ap ko kis ne kaha ye apko profit wali trade banai ha logic wali not at all impulse wali

Thanks
    Han bahi starting mein insian ko serf achi trade k terf dekhna chahay na k loss k terf or hum to bonus mil he jata ha to tention nehe rehti mein b ap ki baat se agree kerta hun trading part time theek rehti ha

Thanks
    ager yehe sawal ap mujhje se pocheen gain to mein kahun ga jo uski profits rates haina kisi business mein ho he nahe sekte isi waka se mein isi business ko run kerna pasand kerun ga

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think hope, makes us run this forex business despite the frequent loss, as in forex business there is no fixed income, it gives us money just because ours good luck, and face lose just because of ours bad luck, so only hope for the next time is the big reason to stay in tradiing.

Thanks
    han bahi mien apki baat se agree kerta hun ager loss ko hum seriiously le leen or her lesson ko yaad rekehen or wohi mistake future mein ne kareen to profit k chnaces jiada ho jaen geen

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by successfx View Post
    I think there are things that we are going to loose everyday sometimes we win and sometimes we loose in forex but that does not mean that we are always in a loosing streak here.
    When ever I just book loss, I will recall the dreams I have due to Forex and I just remember the earning potential of Forex. These things alone just keeping me to trade still here. Having confident on my strategies and analyzes also made me to work in Forex even after losses.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well l think as long as a trader knows the reason behind his looses then he will not get depressed but he will focus on his mistakes or errors .you may loose in forex for so many years but once you got a good system then you can recover very fast.you can even get rich within a few monthsso this is forex nothing is impossible .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 689 of 714 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 687 688 689 690 691 699 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)