+ Reply to Thread
Page 687 of 714 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 685 686 687 688 689 697 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes even when yesterday i have lost my account and i get margincall and it is very bad to know but despite losses i have hope that i can earn well soon so i am trading and hoping to not repeat mistakes and not to blowup account
    please vote for me if you like my post

2. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Member kameeelforex is on a distinguished road kameeelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    What do you think makes you happy to stay and run this forex business, despite frequent loss and MC and can make you stress. thanks
    main to forex main kafi loss utha chuka houn par phr bhi main es main houn kiya waja ha main bhi akser yahi sochta hounor woh ha profit han main forex trading main profit ki waja se he houn kioun k es main kafi profit hota ha or es main app kaam se kaam wqt main bhi big profit kama saktey ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Laalach is the biggest factor which play important role in why trades do trading even if they are under loss. Ye accha hain ki jindagi main kabhi haar manani nahi chahiye. Lekin kuch bate aise hoti hain ki usko control hi nahi kiya jata. Isliye traders continue their trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i think that the reason for my steal trade in the forex market is just the dream and hope to make good money from it i think that i have walk more than the half of the way and i what they rest is just the wining and make moneey

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right i am agree with you i think that the dream and the hope those reason make us steal trade in this market dispite the losing that we have make it and we should whange our plan i hate the lost so i think that we get change the loser strategy and of course avoid the rik at all

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All we suffers loss in forex even we continue to trade forex because forex is different from other platforms we can trade 24 hrs and can make more profits in short period of time.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right world is alive in hope only if we get continuously losses in forex then we trade continuously as we hope that one day we will get large profits and be a forex legends.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex is risky business and we have to remove odds to make profits we will not get all profits on traders some we will get profits and some odds so forex is not 100% profitable.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpian7 View Post
    The biggest inspiration for me to remain in Forex business despite frequent losses is it's tremendous ability to earn much as you want. In Forex if you are loser one day then the next day you can get as much as to cover your previous day losses.
    That is right, even if you get some losses you can recover these losses by the next day, the successful trader need only a good strategy with a good money management with a strong personality.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am still trading in forex market because my earning pips are high than the losing pips, this is I am still trading again and again even I get some losses, cause losses is a part of the forex game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 687 of 714 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 685 686 687 688 689 697 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)