+ Reply to Thread
Page 685 of 714 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 683 684 685 686 687 695 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess this happening is plan because without plan we talking attain anything in the Forex..plant we are doing exit but we soul prospect for occurrence angelic to coming and authority almost our trading gift also makes us stuck to Forex after galore disadvantage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I imagine this statement is comic as a result of while not prospect we tend to slang attain something within the forex relieve we tend to do casualty however we tend to eff would like for event best to imminent and authority regarding our trading also will makes us crag quick to forex once various expiration

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is obvious that my brother every trader has tried to do an analysis to minimize the risk, because we can always study and read and a good operator should always be learning, with more experience, the operator will start to analyze cost and benefit of having.

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    What do you think makes you happy to stay and run this forex business, despite frequent loss and MC and can make you stress. thanks
    opportunities to earn money and increase my income. it looks like it is the main reason I stayed in this field. besides, the pleasure to perform analysis and execute for and then get positive results. there is a distinct pleasure when we managed to do everything correctly.

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    agree forex is risky but then which business is not risky, we trade to earn money to make profits so we can meet our expenses and collect money for the future ; we just need to trade better and more consistently to avoid the pitfalls

Thanks
    agreed it is the trading bonus we get from this forum which has kept us going in forex despite the losses in trading ; if it was not for this bonus we would have been left high and dry to rot outside ; many thanks to insta forex

Thanks
    even though i have lost many times,i still have the will power and confidence that one day i will make good profits in forex.
    this thought makes me still trade in forex.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I face frequent loss I stop trading for some days and study market behavior and market trend. I try to know about weakness and mistakes and improve my knowledge and skills.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I believe that loss could be fatal. But when we gain profit, that is handsome money too. We can lose several times and even get bankrupt, but if we are able to place perfect trade then we have chance of recovering our all loss money.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya belief is the only word that keep us in the hunt of money in the forex. this is the only reason that every trader reamain in forex inspite of suffering losses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 685 of 714 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 683 684 685 686 687 695 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)