+ Reply to Thread
Page 683 of 714 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 681 682 683 684 685 693 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main thing which stills me in this forex trading is that i have no loss uptill now as i am the newbie, but i know that lot of people have the losses in this trading, but they always do that in there old passion and just believe that they will win some day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have had many losses, but i have now known that as i trade, i learn better and then with time i would be able to know more about forex trading and then get higher trading profits as well and recover my past losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jb hamen loss hota hy tu hamen aur b experience ho jata hy tu ic experience ki bina pe hum next kuch trades main ye loss recover kr lyty hen i think yhi wo cheez hy jo hamen trading ko jari rakhny k lye majbor krti hy.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apki bat bilkul theek hy, loss is the essential part of forex trading. Koi b trader aisa nahi hy jo loss k bgair trading krta ho tu kia sb ko trading chor dyni chahye, nhi, bal k hamen try krna chahye k hmary losses hmari total income sy km hon.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure, forex can make us rich but to become rich in a night is a bad thing in forex trading, forex trading is risky so we need to take less risk in this market. I am not making big profit but i am overall in profit so that i am still doing it.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    keep the positive spirit after many losses, it is the honor, for what most traders have let the forex market after many losses, after the first loss, to analyze very quickly to find the point low in your strategy, and meadows start making good profits.

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is a common incident in forex market. we can be a perfect trader by losing money. loss helps us to identify our fault and be careful about our next trade. after losing at a certain period we will be a expert. then we recover our loss.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's a good question, but in the forex market, you can earn big profits every day, every day there are winners and losers, you must get the most out of profits to stay positive and proud of your method trading, but do not forget money management.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhe iss liay ye yaqeen hay kay may achi trading kernay lag jaeonga, keunkay may kafi mehnat kerta hoon or seekhnay ka koi bhi moqa haath say nae jaanay dayta. agar may achi tarah mehnat say darta to phir to may trading kab ki choor chuka hota.

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think loss is a part of trading and we traders should be ready for the loss before join this business . If we can not be ready , we will not be able to make profit from forex market . So i think the best way is we should leave forex market .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 683 of 714 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 681 682 683 684 685 693 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)